Salesforce

Salesforce-Review

December 28, 2021

Great reports!

December 24, 2021

• Opportunity management (184)
  • Customer data management / contact management (188)
  • Customizable reports (184)
  • Workflow management (180)

4 videos

User Review: Salesforce Makes Organizing & Managing a Growing Company's Pipeline Effortless
04:17
User Review: SalesForce Proves To Be a Critical Tool In Managing Customer Outreach
05:26
User Review: SalesForce Stretches It's Capabilities For Individual Business Needs
05:40

Essentials

Professional

Enterprise

Per User/Per Month

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://www.salesforce.com/form/sem/sal…

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $25 per month

Social CRM

Integrations with 3rd-party Software

Platform

What is Salesforce?

Salesforce is a web-based CRM application that enables users to forecast revenues and track leads. It is a leading sales, service, and marketing app. Salesforce.com's Sales (CRM), Service, Platform and Marketing applications are designed to help companies connect with customers, partners, and employees in entirely new ways. According to the vendor, on average, reps using Salesforce see: a +29% increase in sales from greater visibility, +34% increase in sales productivity, and +42% increase in forecast accuracy.

Salesforce Features

Sales Force Automation Features

• Supported: Customer data management / contact management
  • Supported: Workflow management
  • Supported: Territory management
  • Supported: Opportunity management
  • Supported: Integration with email client (e.g., Outlook or Gmail)
  • Supported: Contract management

• Supported: Compensation management

Platform Features

• Supported: Mobile access

Salesforce Screenshots

Screenshot of Salesforce CRM - More than just a contacts database, Salesforce CRM is your centralized repository of customer information in the cloud.Screenshot of Salesforce Dashboards - Advanced reporting for Sales Executives, Sales Managers, or Service Managers allows you to keep a pulse on customer acquisition and satisfaction.Screenshot of Force.com Platform - More than a CRM or Service Application, Salesforce is a full cloud-based development environment supported by a rich ecosystem of integrated third-party application providers.

Salesforce Video

SalesForce is a popular CRM tool, and one of it's most notable features is report creation. New users may have a hard time creating these reports, though, so we walk you through the process step by step.

Salesforce Integrations

Salesforce Competitors

Salesforce Technical Details

Deployment TypesSoftware as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based

Salesforce starts at $25.

Borneosoft, ClinchPad, and RedHorse CRM are common alternatives for Salesforce.

Reviewers rate Case management highest, with a score of 9.

The most common users of Salesforce are from Mid-sized Companies (51-1,000 employees).

December 02, 2022

The best CRM available

• It is the best CRM system available
  • It is the easiest platform to drive adoption amongst your user base
  • There are no gaping holes compared to other options
  • Whenever you need to do integrations and customizations or go hard core on reporting your investment level jumps up significantly. You can however do 80%+ with configuration vs. customization.
  • Over years, Salesforce.com has expanded from sales into areas like marketing and support and those areas are less mature.
  • Online training
  • In-person training
  • Self-taught
I haven’t had great experiences with calling customer support. The Salesforce user community is however pretty good. You can find answers to what you are looking for. I can find the answer on the general web via a Google search and by looking in the actual Salesforce.com customer community. I generally just search the Web.
November 07, 2022

Salesforce.com review

Salesforce.com has been entirely unusable for our business, is hugely expensive, the customer service is terrible, and when a Marketing Manager purchased additional licenses rather than transferring some, Salesforce have locked us in to THREE year contracts on the additional DISUSED licenses and have been trying to make us swap to a marketing automation system to use the funds. It is very clunky, very expensive, they are totally inflexible, and I would recommend any other company over Salesforce. Absolutely appalled and by far worst company I have ever dealt with.
Just not suitable at all
Costly and unhelpful
We joined Salesforce to gain a full business solution for our sales team. What we were promised and what we received were not the same. The Kanban board is completely unusable and outdated compared to even the most simple sales software out there and Salesforce does not seem to have the understanding or interest in learning how sales teams use this.

Furthermore, they do not respect businesses that wish to cancel once they see major flaws in their system and force them to continue to use their system and not leave their contract amicably. As well, they do not accept cancellation emails and requests and instead force you to go through a number of different hoops just to not auto-renew which include making you go through a few websites to find a cancellation email which then asks you to respond a few different times with set 'cancellation clauses' which they never seem to receive forcing you to do it again and again - all taking away valuable time from businesses.
  • Charges a lot
  • Zero implemetation support, you have to go through mediocre third party services
  • Has terrible customer support
  • Kanban Board - make it actually usable
  • Import of leads into your system, help businesses do this - don't just outsource
  • Make ALL information able to be imported
This may have been a good system a decade ago, they have since clearly not put in any time or money into its improvement and have just let it die claiming to be the best system out there for businesses. If you value your business, stay away.
October 06, 2022

Salesforce.com Review

A. Kıvanç Güler | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesforce.com [is] placed in the heart of the sales business [as a] daily main forecasting tool. Embedded reports and top management filters, Salesforce.com [can] facilitate company-wide sales numbers. Best place for communication between business partners and the vendor about lead generations and sales process iterations with incentive management.
  • Performance
  • User Interface
  • Ergonomi
  • Personalization
  • Reporting
  • Sub Opportunity management
  • Mind Map addon
  • Data model end user access for custom report creation
  • Salesforce query language
Transparent opportunity management and sales process management for a single opportunity with many business partners [involved].
[I have] never needed [support].
I use SF for managing my accounts and prospects straight through to order processing
  • linking applications
  • Lightning is far, far too busy
  • Lightning is simply clunky
SF is a great tool for a CRM and linking other applications companies utilize to process orders and presentations. I have trouble with its versions too many tiles have been added. I am sure this adds to overall sales presentation to the ones that sign on the dotted line but for those that use it, not so much.
Roll out of Lightning was poor
I used Salesforce with a few different companies. We used it for our sales tracking and customer communication. We also use it to manage our mailing lists, tasks for individual sales reps, and to provide feedback to our sales team with regards to completing tasks and tracking revenue goals etc. It's a very user friendly CRM that I would recommend.
  • Automating the sales process in stages.
  • Better user experience and functionality compared to other CRM's I have used personally.
  • Very easy to manage nurture campaigns for a lot of users.
  • I preferred the classic mode that was changed and made it where I would have to click multiple buttons to figure out how to accomplish the task at hand.
  • I found with the extension and some tech issues, it wouldn't track emails periodically in Salesforce.
It has helped the process with individual sales goals and to track what sales people were accomplishing in the nurture process. You could easiely compare how two individuals were doing in easy to use charts. You are also able to easily customize the carts and graphs based on what filters etc you wanted to use. It helps provide different departments an easy insight on where we were with YTD or MTD goals.
Very prompt and friendly customer service.
We use Salesforce as our CRM. Our sales reps are the main users. We have a few people in ops who work on the admin side of things. Our primary use case for Salesforce is tracking sales activities and results.
  • Creating reports
  • Customizable fields
  • Building dashboards
  • Reporting feature can be buggy (when dragging and dropping)
  • Lead and contact objects seem redundant
  • Sync issues with marketing automation
In my experience, every B2B company with any significant revenue should be using Salesforce as its CRM. Smaller companies and B2C companies may not need to use CRM, but I cannot speak to alternatives.
I wish they had a live chat feature.
We use Salesforce as a sales CRM.
  • I haven't seen any software that does so many things this poorly
  • UI is not intuitive at all
  • Guess a monopoly in the space really means shit design and you can get away with it
  • Poor UI
  • Super annoying - password needs to be reset every quarter
  • Information overload
I moved from another CRM to Salesforce and I now regret it. I didn't know I could hate a piece of software as much as the entire team hates Salesforce. This sucks as a CRM shareholder (I own some stock). I guess this is the power of monopoly in a space. Even though everything is shit, they still keep making money
Almost nonexistent and poor self help docs.
We use Salesforce.com to manage our vendors & to work on the prospects pipeline. We use the Salesforce.com workflow to release the purchase order for our vendors. We automated the process using Salesforce.com.
  • Maintaining customer database
  • Helps us set up the workflow
  • Helps us to be very detailed when reporting to take strategic & logical decisions
  • Helps in storing the vendor-related files
  • Implementation takes a lot of time
  • A lot of bugs & errors in the implementation & early stages of deploying
  • Pricing is very high
Well Suited: It helped us in automating workflows. Initially, sales representatives in our organization used to coordinate & take approval from multiple stakeholders over mails but now through Salesforce.com, we have given a login to all the stakeholders & all the details will be assigned to them & they can look into it without the sales representatives intervention. In this way, a lot of time is saved by avoiding interactions. Less Suited: It takes a lot of time for implementation. Because of this lot of bandwidth goes for the people involved thereby reducing the efficiency of the people involved in their work.
Its incredible software & serves its purpose. I give this rating because. 1. It helped us by automating the workflow. 2. Helps is managing our vendor's database & prospects pipeline. 3. Has lots of features 4. But the pricing is the only concern on why it doesn't score out of out.
Antoine Chami | TrustRadius Reviewer
The main goal of Salesforce is to follow business pipeline. In our setting, we have declared companies, contacts, opportunities, and requests. The tool is efficient to get access to information on the web or mobile at any time. It is excellent to track business opportunities and link them to an account in order to be able to reverse engineering a customer organization and be able to maximize our customer's satisfaction. It is helpful to monitor tasks and has a follow-up of actions. The main issue we are solving is tracking business opportunities and having a business review that allows us to have a better understanding of our market footprint.
  • Registering calls / mails / exchanges
  • Setting up graphs from incoming data
  • Access from mobile / computer / tablet from web or app
  • Data visualisation (plotting graphs)
  • Regrouping data
  • Draw a company organisation or hierarchical
Scenarios that are well suited I use to gather customers' requests throughout the year, request come indistinctly from several entities from my customer. I mean that an entity will send a request in march one in July and another in December. another entity will send four requestion in January and 2 in September. Salesforce is useful to help me regroup those requests and understand the strategy of the entity. I still have to import manually the data but as long as the data are structured you can then easily manipulate them afterward and give some intelligence to the business story. Bad scenario It is difficult to gather unstructured data to add them into Salesforce. While we have to deal with some unstructured data, the major work is to consolidate data write them, and sort them in Salesforce.
I like the support website. Large user community Good tutorial online. Easy to gather information and help to personalize the salesforce for our company.
We have been using Salesforce.com as our main CRM now for over a year and it has streamlined the way we communicate with each other. Having our team based in different states it gives us one central point of contact and allows us to constantly know where all our clients files are at and track our conversions/sales.
  • Cost effective
  • User friendly design
  • More integrations
Genuinely one of the easiest CRMs to use, made it easy to train our team in the functionality of it with very minimal downtime swapping across from previous CRM. Links in with our emails so we are able to track all communications related to certain projects/clients. Really easy to use software but with a lot more capability then people realise/utilise.
I have had to contact the IT team to clarify the use of a few functions and always found them more then willing to assist with any questions that we have. They won't try and rush you off the chat and will spend the time to understand exactly what your business is using the software for and provide advice around other functions you may not know exist but would benefit your business.
I used Salesforce to help organize cold/warm leads with data points attached to each including notes, timestamps, and attachments. Salesforce also helped me manage my opportunities in a very organized way, dependent on where they were in the sales cycle, deal size, next steps, etc. Another important aspect of Salesforce was that it helped me improve forecasting accuracy, so that I could properly track my personal pipeline to reach my sales goals. One of the business problems we had was reaching customers at a mass scale, so with Salesforce, we could actually send out mass emails to bring in more leads, touch base with our customers, and/or educate companies on the climate of the industry. The mass emails could even be personalized, making our potential leads and customers more attracted to opening our emails.
  • Lead Organization.
  • Mass Emails.
  • Managing Opportunities.
  • Logging and Analyzing Data.
  • Prospecting.
  • Custom Fields can be a bit confusing and disorganized.
  • Pulling specific reports could use more simplification.
  • Customer Support is not always easy to navigate.
Salesforce is a wonderful tool for the Sales & Marketing teams. It helped us all work together and have an organized workflow with our reach out and organization of touchpoints with specific companies/customers. Salesforce is also impactful in organizing new opportunities within existing accounts as well, so our team is always up to date on making sure our customers are communicated within a timely manner. Overall, Salesforce helped our team increase engagement, lead generation, and most importantly, closed-won deals!
Customer support is a bit difficult to get in touch with and explain certain issues without some confusion.
December 30, 2021

great CRM tool!

we use Salesforce.com as our CRM database to manage customer relationships/engagements and keep track of their activities with our marketing/sales team. especially for our potential customers, Salesforce is helpful for us to handle its Accounts, campaigns, and identify their interests with our solutions. It also helps our team in properly segmenting contacts for data verification and upcoming events
  • customizeable
  • report extraction
  • integration with other software
  • detects email bounce
  • creates duplicate records
  • overwhelming data and cannot keep track
  • inactive profiles
creating potential customers and contacts will help us keep track of their marketing and sales activities and engagement with us. salesforce.com has a great synching/integration with our marketing automation tools to handle data more seamlessly. merging duplicates and too much Account creation may be overwhelming for a regular user like me. Salesforce.com is also a great database to create campaigns and mark tasks priorities of qualified leads. it's great that we can load our data with no buffers even if it's a thousand or more. though for some, not everyone has the same access since mine has some limitations with fields update
Salesforce.com is great tool for customer relationship management and tracking the marketing/sales activities of our company. using salesforce helps in creating opportunities and tasks to achieve a sales goal and closed-won cases. Some access might not be the same for everyone (based on Department assigned) and this causes limitations when we execute our daily tasks, we have to be dependent on others
December 28, 2021

Salesforce-Review

Used it for major ticket logging systems by end-users. There are so many small features that make your life so easy. The UI is really user-friendly. There are so many fields that data capturing is perfect. We can design tickets workflow as per our needs. The implementation is easy and does not require much overhead.
  • Can be used and customized for multiple products.
  • The user experience is very simple and friendly.
  • Pretty mature system and massive options for reporting.
  • Cost friendly
  • Customization is not very easy.
  • Need skilled resources.
  • Presence of other competitors in the market.
  • Proper training is required for new resources.
Ability to create dashboards. The project progress can be easily tracked. Tickets can be fed with all the right data and the same can be exported. You can customize the fields as per your usage. Can be used for multiple projects. The reports generated are accurate in nature and can be used for making important decisions and improvements.
The overall support has been good. More and more features are being released quite frequently. Very small features are also making big difference in how the tool can be adapted and used better. If there is anything we need or are stuck, the support team sets up a call and helps in resolving the issue/provides workarounds.
December 24, 2021

Great reports!

We use Salesforce as a CRM for service cases, to track wholesale accounts, and to manage D2C leads. We also rely heavily on reporting to track lead gen activities, customer service productivity and revenue, expense and profitability metrics. Over the years we have added additional Salesforce products for more robust customer insights and reporting.
  • Great user interface to help users organize feedback in real time
  • Reporting tools - Einstein analytics
  • Account management and troubleshooting support
  • Training via trailhead and other modules
  • Integration between products (eg marketing cloud) not seamless
  • Omnichannel isn’t really omnichannel without 360
  • Every customization requires dev experience (not just admin)
Good for: Bigger organizations with many accounts to manage and more complex heavy lead gen activity that requires close management.
Not needed for: fewer accounts with longer business development timelines and simple revenue streams.
Account managers are awesome for the most part but change every year. So just as they are getting to know your business they usually switch accounts. We have premier success now which gives us 24/7 access to support, which has been helpful as we deal with integration issues with APIs and across Salesforce products.
We use Sales Cloud to manage the opportunity pipeline, show performance to revenue plan and collaboration between Sales & Marketing personnel. We also use Service Cloud for Customer Solutions to manage cases and collaborate across clouds with Sales & Marketing.
  • Easily configurable to adjust to business / user needs.
  • Collaboration across clouds / applications.
  • User empowerment to create their own custom reports and views.
  • Data visibility.
  • Mobility
  • Would like easier integration of Einstein data in Salesforce Dashboards so we do not have to navigate to the Analytics Studio.
  • Quicker adoption of custom objects into new offerings like the Pipeline Navigator.
  • Continued expansion of Salesforce Surveys for more features and flexibility.
I think Salesforce is best in class for its core operating features, like Sales & Service clouds. They are also very strong across almost every [offer] so while you may find a slightly better solution for a specific issue, they are really strong when you look at the platform and the robustness of solutions across a variety of business challenges. As the market leader, they also have excellent third-party application support and support integration with a variety of modern and legacy applications an enterprise is likely to have. The user experience is top-notch with robust mobile support and our admins like the ease of configuration that can be completed without developer support.
Every time we reach out to our support team for help, they are responsive and courteous. We are usually able to resolve issues or questions in a very short time frame. Our success manager and sales manager make us feel like our success is paramount to them and it feels like a partnership.
Vladimir Dimitrov | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesforce is a [user] friendly and very flexible platform providing the ability to communicate between different departments creating internal entries for different problems. Also, Salesforce [provides] very good traceability and history of different actions. This platform provides [a] huge variety of different modules ready [to] answer business needs in big companies. It is important to note that the [well] optimized search engine is helping a lot for day-to-day activities.
  • Good search optimization
  • Answers business needs providing flexibility with many functionalities
  • Easy to use, friendly user interface
  • Better communication with other databases
  • Automation to read and handle data from other databases
  • Flexibility to customize the modules
Salesforce is easy to use and [fast] to be implemented for most of the internal enterprise processes. It provides very well-designed solutions to communicate with different [branches] and good tracking for different items created. For some unique customer-specific activities like monitoring internal entries for specific changes, it is hard to customize.
Salesforce provides very good customer support oriented to analyze and understand business needs and analyze bad behaviors and after that focus to resolve the problem in a short period of time. Also, [a] good orientation to cognitive assistance is a vision to modern technologies.
Al Mubassir Muin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesforce CRM, a cloud-based CRM system, is one of the best out there. Customized for managing services, marketing, or sales. All of our daily activities revolve around it. We have integrated other platforms to give our customers/accounts a 360-degree view. It helps us build a stronger relationship with our clients and redefines our business relationships with them. It is simple to keep track of orders and send them out to our customers. I like its user-friendliness and ability to connect to thousands of devices. It is widely used and facilitates the transferability of training and skills between providers. It keeps tabs on every transaction.
  • An easy-to-use interface for importing leads and contacts. Organize data on the screen.
  • Update the information of leads and contacts on a variety of different objects at the same time.
  • All users have access to the leads and contacts in the marketing and sales pipeline from mobile to web.
  • We need to improve the dashboard and report interfaces.
  • When working on multiple tabs, the Interface can become a little slow.
  • Expensive, and it's best to eliminate fields that aren't necessary.
Salesforce.com is an excellent option for other businesses as well. Using Salesforce.com has made it easier for us to keep track of our customers. Having everything in one place makes it easier for us to get what we're looking for. It integrates many functions. There's also a cloud-based approach that's convenient to use at any time. I believe the reporting or dashboard could be improved in the future, especially since the Lightning version has some ambiguous filters.
As far as customer service from Salesforce.com goes, the Salesforce Knowledge Base is about as good as it gets. The knowledge base contains educational articles and a user forum. I wish there were a way to chat with a Salesforce support specialist. Accommodating and quick to respond to questions or concerns, they are also professional and courteous.
We are using Salesforce.com as a customer relationship management software. We moved our email marketing over to Salesforce, and are in the process of adding our event registration, customer support/frequently asked questions (we provided answers to basic home and gardening questions), and other services to Salesforce. We want everything in one place so that we have a holistic view of our audiences and one platform for employees, streamlining processes and being more efficient while also better serving our audiences.
  • Customer relationship management.
  • Data insights.
  • All services in one software.
  • It's complex, learning it isn't intuitive for our new users.
  • Onboarding is labor intense (e.g. dedicated personnel).
  • There are add-on softwares in order to get all the solutions we need.
We have well over 12,000 contacts that we were managing in several customer relationship managers and list serves. We are bringing them all into Salesforce to streamline our user experience across the department and also bring our event registration over to Salesforce rather than having it in separate softwares. We are using it in higher education communications and marketing.
I've used the help feature and TrailBlazer community several times and always get instant support and answers, which is appreciated. There is also a lot of information available just by searching the previous conversations and the TrailHead modules and articles that have been written. Since it's used so widely, there is always someone that has already had the same question you do and can help.
Salesforce.com is being utilized across sales and marketing departments in our organization. It is mainly used for managing the company's database as well as tracking all sales marketing campaigns. Salesforce enables us to see the overall performance and opportunities that are being generated for each project. This surely helps us manage the campaigns and their costs over time.
  • Creates tasks for BDRs specific to telemarketing
  • Manage costs and create overview of each expenses for the campaigns
  • Manage opportunities for all sales and marketing projects
  • Integration of Marketo
  • Not all salesforce data is being synced to our Marketing Automation tool
  • The classic SFDC is more user friendly than the lightning version
Although not all updates being in Salesforce are directly syncing to Marketo, the efficiency of how they both work together is still seamless. Pulling out reports for opportunities created is very helpful from the sales and marketing operations all the way to the executive levels. These reports provide the whole organization [with] an overview [of] where the company is currently at.
The support team of Salesforce is very responsive and helpful. I did not give a perfect 10 rating as there is always room for improvement when it comes to the overall support. Even though we were able to easily troubleshoot the inquiries, it is better if Salesforce creates a live support chat whereas an agent from Salesforce will answer some of our queries in real-time. This will further save time in terms of waiting for feedback on the issue via email.
Aononna Tazin | TrustRadius Reviewer
Salesforce.com helps us manage customer data and store sales, marketing, customer service, and engineering departments. It's widely used to track customers, partners, and sales in our organization. Since [Salesforce] allows all business end-users to share a single platform, business processes are more standardized. All information, strategies, and data must go through the same funnel to track, locate, and communicate everything. Salesforce sales cloud has enabled us to trace any client's history to better address queries and provide an unlimited tracing of previous data. This feature helps us manage our customers.
  • Salesforce is a powerful CRM tool that is easy to set up and use for our organization.
  • It is a user-friendly software that gives me a clear picture of my sales processes in graphs and helps me revise my business strategies.
  • It was quickly allowing us to input client information and access client records.
  • The payments have become more transparent and manageable as a result of its integration with other software.
  • For the end-user, native reports offer tools and ease of use. Salesforce provides free educational resources on its website.
  • The reporting could be more intuitive, and the tool's value requires thoughtful design and configuration.
  • The dashboards could be more straightforward, and working on multiple tabs slows the interface down.
  • Customization of reports and a slew of other features would be welcome additions.
Salesforce is essential for accessing client data. It's the most widely used CRM software on the market, and it has dramatically improved the efficiency of managing client accounts. It organizes leads, contacts, interactions, and other data. An extensive sales department or customer-facing unit would benefit from it. For a company to be successful, Salesforce is a must-have tool. Salesforce has a lot of competition, but none of them can match it. Everyone should try it. This tool's success depends on teamwork.
As a Salesforce user, I've worked in large organizations with Salesforce-trained employees. They gave me instructions on how to get in touch with them, and they were addressed in a way that made it easy for me to understand. But they were often overwhelmed with Salesforce. My organization would benefit from more online and videos and on-site training. Even with a level one person, complex issues can be tricky to resolve.
It's being used to track customers, appointments, customer data, so the bankers enter the notes about opportunities, track the status of follow up. managers are using CRV tool to track leads outreach and make sure we are doing our daily and weekly calls or outreach. we can see our upcoming appointments on it. If we happen to see other banker's notes we could use @ sign to forward that lead to another banker.
  • Reporting is good.
  • It shows charts and opportunities stages of discover.
  • Has the ability to handle sales opportunities for large company.
  • It is customizable.
  • It is hard to talk to someone who has Salesforce.com experience.
  • It is not user friendly.
  • If you make a mistake dispositioning the lead it doesn't tell you how to fix it and just says error.
It might be good for large organization with specific sales points. It's good for upper management to have consistency for all employees but the users can't customize it, but I guess it's by design to have bankers' rating and progress consistent across the board. It is so specific to our organization that I can't speak with general customer support - I have to find a banker who is an expert and try to figure out how to fix errors together. Always gotta brainstorm with peers to fix errors in dispositioning leads.
The support is probably very good but they support the company, not the end user. I understand that every company's Salesforce.com instance is quite unique and it is probably not possible to have a generic tech support, but this creates a backlog of issues for us bankers when we have to reach out to one of only a few team members who have expertise in Salesforce.com. I would much rather use a smaller CRM that is intuitive or has a customer support team that we can reach out to.
September 18, 2021

Salesforce.com Review

Our team uses Salesforce every day. This is where we get all the data that we need for our reports. We create a report in Salesforce to get the information like leads/contacts, campaigns they attended, and then export and check all the fields. We also check here all the activities of the leads/contacts and merge data if we have to.
  • Create and export reports
  • Merge contacts or leads
  • Check contacts or leads activities and campaigns they attended
  • Takes time to load if you are searching
  • Not so [user] friendly
Salesforce is very helpful to our team because we can see all the information we need here unlike other tools. Just by creating a report and input the fields you need, you can see all the details. Just that sometimes Salesforce has a limit inputting some filters and it takes time to load and or download a file.
Salesforce deserves to be recognized worldwide because it's a very useful tool, unlike others. We can collect all the data and reports in Salesforce. Been using this since 2017 and [still] now we are using it! It gives us satisfaction [unlike] any others in just a simple way because everything is there and appropriate.
Salescloud is being used by a department. It is a sales module of Salesforce.com. It is used for sales and also marketing purposes. There are lead generation features that let the sales team share the data, get the approvals, and push the deals with their smartphone, and all of these features are customizable.
  • Lead generation features that let the sales team to share the data, get the approvals and push the deals with their smartphone, and all of these features are customizable.
  • Streamlined business processes
  • Reporting - analysis of the progress against the target
  • This is one of the best sales tool available in the market
  • Running campaigns is not that straight forward
Some specific scenarios where Salesforce.com is well suited - it is well suited in mostly all areas of a sales cycle. The scenarios where the approvals of the deals and pushing them can all be done with just a push of a button, generating monthly progress reports, etc.
Some specific scenarios where Salesforce.com is less suited - small businesses with fewer number of customers or also businesses that does not need too many campaigns
The support is very good
Salesforce is being used by the organization’s sales and business development and account management teams to capture opportunities from pre-sales to service delivery to track client opportunities and account growth. It is also used to measure the performance of our business development teams and ROI of marketing expenditures and targeted spend to closed business.
  • Track pre-sales opportunities
  • Measure performance of sales team
  • Target marketing management
  • Ability to manage privacy of individual contacts
  • Ability to export contacts for reporting could be improved
  • Better Training should be offered to understand full functionality
For managing individual sales, the profitability of accounts, comparison of ROI for targeted marketing, and promotions or bonus opportunity based on performance, this tool does it all and does it well.
Salesforce is still the number one force in the market for companies of all sizes and industries who are marketing services and tracking the growth of accounts and lead base.
I haven’t had to use the support but I know they have many support options available.