Cisco Prime, great bang for the buck
Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution
- Detection of potentially malicious files on the wireless side.
- Easily identifiable detection of Rogue Access Points.
- Centralized management of all our WIPS 'Wireless Intrusion Prevention' setup.
- The reporting side could be more verbose, lacks some common options.
- The integration with Meraki was not easy and the Meraki management dashboard lacks details.
- It has helped us with our quarterly wireless security testing by pinpointing the location of non-approved access points vs. hunting for them via signal strength.
- Saves time by helping to identify network health issues before they become a definitive problem causing downtime.
- With errors detected early, we have noticed our wi-fi network is much more stable thus freeing up our engineer's time elsewhere.
Do you think Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution's feature set?
Did Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Prime LAN Management Solution again?
If you already have a Cisco Wireless Infrastructure, this is a great security add on that doesn't break the bank and can be deployed in a day.
Add great application visibility at a user/session-level. Can review the performance of each application, history, application usage, etc.