Overall Satisfaction with Cisco SD-WAN
We are in the proof of concept stage of testing. If selected, it will replace our current store network. with the dual cellular function for back up, T1 and dual broadband connections are great. With the plug and play option for replacing damaged equipment is also valuable to us. We are interested in the analytics of the wifi and cameras also.
- Everything software-defined makes human error and lack of knowledge of available function easier to configure and use.
- The ease of replacement of devices and the management GUI is great.
- The available analytics from the wifi and camera from customer traffic is very useful.
- Cisco is a brand that you can trust.
- Licensing issue and the immediate shut down of service if renewal is overlooked can cause major issues.
- Knowing where customers are populated in our stores give advertisement opportunities.
- With the cameras able to show what customers are purchasing and not helps logistics improve.
- The speed of restoration for damaged equipment will save reputation and reduce revenue losses.
The company is evaluating a few other providers and Cisco brand and support is big, but the ease of use for NOC techs and employees to implement is the biggest thing.
For all your networking needs, SD Wan is the future. I haven't found scenarios for complaint.