Overall Satisfaction with Cisco Webex Desk Pro
We interact with our customers helping them with different products and helping them on how to use them by using the whiteboard, this helps us to be in detail and also make it clear for the clients while demonstrating the product the features of our products, the interaction becomes more engaging and he client also has full attention to the details we speak.
- The video conferencing feature is very good and it makes it very easy for multiple stake holder's calls
- The extended monitor feature makes the job easy by simply connecting it and using it
- Webex assistant and as we use the Cisco Webex Desk Pro platform it becomes easy walkthrough
- Training Center, Event Center, and Support Center are separate products from Webex Meetings which should be one
- Mac Outlook Plugin has some issues while syncing
- Google calendar synchronization seems to be an issue while using it as clients do have google suite on the business side
- Flexibility to join a meeting at a push of a button makes video calls easy
- Large scale video conferencing
- Collaborative features and noise cancellation is good
- It has been very good as a one-stop-shop in increasing sales for our product
- Interaction with our customers have become easy without any travel expense
- The touchscreen part is really good while interacting with clients on product demonstration
The Cisco Webex Room Phone has been widely used in the company where we have folks from the technical support team, resolving the technical issue for the client on the call and making them understand some features of our products as per the scheduled time and availability making our service the best for the people using it.
Do you think Cisco Webex Desk Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Cisco Webex Desk Pro's feature set?
Did Cisco Webex Desk Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Cisco Webex Desk Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Cisco Webex Desk Pro again?
The tool is great for having a day in and day out video calls with the client in today's COVID world, where physical interaction is limited and the best suited is for having meetings with clients and showcasing them the product demonstration, at a large scale as this has smooth video interaction and makes any large scale webinar a piece of cake while using it.
Cisco Hybrid Work
- Webex App
- Webex Webinars
- Webex Events
- Cisco Webex Desk Pro
- Working from anywhere (e.g., coffee shop, airport)
- Working from an office or other company space
- Working from home
We have completed the implementation plan and we are till using it with much ease without any trouble. The synchronization experience makes the work much easy when we are dealing with client for product walkthrough the scheduling till remainder all the functionalities makes the work any where seamless experience for all my team members
I would say that in the intail face there lots of questions on how to handle clients product demo or walkthrough which is in home environment and all the business wanted to catch the walkthrough of the product from scheduling the meeting or delivering event it become so easy with an click of a button and sharing makes so easy.
I would say that it has very high impact as we have converted many of our programs virtual where people can join with a click of link and it makes the work so easy and much impactful as we can see many of ur customers where happy discussing the thought's and making an a worth experience
In the hybrid model, we need collbartion to be quicker and faster as the business were moving so quick and in order have a quick meeting. Also, solving customer challenges in an online mode is an task where the Cisco products have made it much easier to share and give good experience.
Zoom meeting we where using and now are using cisco webex events where we can record our video and quickly with help of the webex pro can showcase what an product can do and webex pro is much easier to use and before this we just has tools that was Google meet which is not an enterprise standard