ON24 Reviews

January 15, 2021
Sarah Ortega | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ON24 across our entire organization, 4 product categories, and 4 divisions. ON24 takes our webinars above and beyond the traditional flat voice-over slides and makes it a dynamic experience. As exciting as the entire platform is, my favorite feature hands down is the on-demand recording. After the webinar is complete, you can watch the recorded video, ask live Q&A, take polls, and download resources anytime! It doesn't limit functionality.
  • On-demand viewing, lose no functionality after it's over (live polls and Q&A capture fresh data for each viewer).
  • The interactive console keeps the viewer engaged with your content and following your engagement paths.
  • Pricing transparency in the purchasing process.
I am a huge webinerd so I can't see a situation where a good webinar wouldn't be useful. We use them to educate, to excite, and to engage. If you're looking to host a webinar, and you can afford the platform, this is the platform for you.
Read Sarah Ortega's full review
Tyler Hershberger | TrustRadius Reviewer
We provide continuing education credits for HVAC contractors throughout the US. We use ON24 to deliver that content and manage the credits. It is mainly used in our education department. Our main problem was reachability, we could only train those who could drive to our facility. With ON24 we can now broadcast our training across the country.
  • The reason we went with ON24 was for the broadcasting feature. Video quality was vital for us. We needed a simple to use tool that looked amazing. There are still some bandwidth issues, but still far superior to the alternatives.
  • One of my biggest requirements when choosing a platform was the ease of use for our attendees. Between making it very easy to sign in, and how customizable the user dashboard is, I was able to ensure the best user experience for my audience, most of whom don't use a computer much.
  • We are now in our third year with the platform and it continues to get better. The ON24 team has been very responsive when we have any concerns.
  • Freezing and buffering problems with our audience. When we first starting using their platform, ON24 was flash based. They have made strides to move to HTML 5 and adaptive bitrates, but we still get complaints of the video freezing. Most of the time, a browser refresh fixes it. I have a feeling that most of the other problems stem from someone watching Netflix in the other room.
  • The second is the mobile phone experience. For a standard webinar, it would be ok, but it is unusable for broadcast video. Since they cannot have the slide widget and the media player open at the same time, it makes it way too cumbersome to switch from video to slide to Q&A and back. Until they have an app like Citrix, I tell all my attendees to never use their phones.
ON24 is great for education and training. The certification widget is well thought out, giving the trainer a lot of flexibility on how to track a passing scenario for the class. Once an attendee has met the requirements, they can download a certificate that auto-fills their information. This works great if you need to interact with a third-party certification entity.

Where I cannot use ON24 is for one on one video training. We use a different solution to quickly connect with individual clients.
  • Identify and track top-engaged accounts
I have always had a great experience even if my request can’t be resolved at that time.
Read Tyler Hershberger's full review
Miles Szkoda | TrustRadius Reviewer
2020 Edit: We're still using On24 and are very happy with it. They've quickly rolled out HTML5, a ton of new features, and are still 100% reliable through hundreds of webinars. We've gotten several clients that have commented on how easy the On24 platform is to use and the ease of use and reliability have reflected positively on our business. I never have to worry about anything when I'm using On24 and any time I have an issue or submit a problem I get a response extremely fast and my issues are always solved very quickly.

2018 Edit:
On24 has continued to impress us and is still one of the best webinar platforms we use. They are a serious thought leader in the webinar industry and continually come out with new and innovative product improvements. They listen to the feedback from their user base and have made changes I've suggested on multiple occasions. Their entire company culture seems to be about creating the best webinar experience and you can tell this from what they produce and whenever you talk to someone there. This is seriously a great platform and worth the time to investigate if you are looking for a webinar vendor.

-----

We are currently using On24 across our whole organization to promote upcoming live events, present timely content with our partners, and to promote major reports we run in our magazines.

Some of our audience really prefers to consume content in a way other than reading print on the web and in magazines and we've been trying to branch out into something more interactive. With On24 we've found a simple and convenient way to provide the large amount of content we produce to our users in another easily digestible format. Most notable, we publish large reports which can be filled with charts and figures covering 20+ pages and it is a lot to take in, but with the webinar format we can separate all of the data out by individual slides and then have our editorial teams talk about each data point individually which not only simplifies the users' experience but also opens another channel of communication with our audience.

Giving our audience the ability to ask questions about the content we are publishing in a live format and to respond to their questions really helps us to gain valuable feedback about what is the best way to present this data in the future and get more feedback and what they are looking to learn more about in real-time.
  • On24 has an impressive screen sharing plugin that was one of the easiest to use based on feedback from a number of our partners. You simply click on screen share in their web interface, download the plugin, run it, and click screen share again and you are sharing your screen. You can re-size the screen share with a simple frame on your screen and broadcasting is as easy as clicking play and clicking stop when you are done.
  • On24 has a very streamlined self-service process for creating webinars. It took me about an hour and a half to set up my first webinar and create a webinar template and now that we have refined that template and I've worked with the tool I can create the initial registration page in under 30 minutes and at times much faster if the webinar is similar to one we've done before.
  • On24 has amazing support. Their online chat and support ticket system are always available and someone normally responds within minutes. They also have an emergency line that I have had to use two times and each time a person that was empowered to act and solve my problems answered and got everything figured out within minutes.
  • On24 has been extremely reliable for us. We've done over 150 webinars and have not had any issues. With attendees, we rarely see more than 1% of users having any issues and most of the time it is something on their end (volume muted, headphones turned down or not plugged in, or just needing a browser refresh) and not with On24.
  • I really don't have any areas that need improvement in regards to the On24 platform. Every time I find myself running into something that seems a bit complicated I can usually report the issue or by the time I've gotten annoyed with it they are issuing a update or change that fixes the problem. Really, they are constantly updating and improving their system and are a very innovative company.
  • I think the one suggestion I made was making their registration forms more customizable, but this is extremely minor. You can change colors, adjust location of registration forms and text, change fonts/text size/text color, upload images, upload videos, and nearly anything to the registration pages, I just asked for a more graphic UI that would be more modular. Right now, however, I'm extremely happy with the level of customization.
Our situation is a bit unique because we do our webinars with many partners so we always have new people coming on and working with the tool, but it is so easy to use I have had no problem getting someone up to speed in less than 10 minutes. If you have a varying array of speakers, and especially inexperienced speakers, the On24 platform is extremely easy to use and understand.

We've noticed we have a lot more mobile users across all of our sites and the mobile version of the On24 platform for users is great. It loads quickly and is easy to interact with on my phone. If you have a lot of people that you work with who prefer to consume content on their mobile devices, On24 works extremely well and I normally recommend that users bring it up on their mobile if they don't have headphones or speakers to listen on their PC. On24 has been great for all of our users doing video as well recently. We've had basically 0 issues with doing dozens of videos across multiple different browsers, locations, networks, and computers with 6-7 presenters on video at a time. It's worked flawlessly and we've been extremely happy with it.

• Track registration and attendance
I've contacted On24 about 10 times over the 4 years we've been working with them with mostly minor issues and I've called their emergency support number 1 time when a speakers audio was acting up.

Every time I get a response the same day (or immediately with the call) and my problems are taken care of right away.

The support requests appear to go to someone who has the power to help me every time and they know what they are doing and what they are talking about. They definitely care about my success and want to ensure everything goes well.
Read Miles Szkoda's full review
August 13, 2020
Brigitte Vachon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our company currently uses ON24 to deliver 5+ webinars per month in our marketing department. We offer multiple training webinars for our customers.
  • Fantastic training resources on how to use the tool
  • Great customer service
  • Easy to use console
  • Would like a customizable acknowledgment/landing page once a survey is submitted. Example: offer customer collateral once they submit the survey.
  • We have had a couple pre-recorded webinars not launch in the last couple of weeks. ON24 should have a feature that allows us to manually intervene and push recorded webinar to an audience.
  • Unlimited reports only access per account.
ON24 is well suited for live demos, slide presentations, internal or external training.
Read Brigitte Vachon's full review
Joshua Chelmo | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use ON24 to deliver over 500 webinars yearly. We use them to train travel agents and also share information to our guests about our tour destinations. We also use it internally with our sales and marketing team. Since we have offices in Australia, & Canada as well as here in the United States, ON24 makes it easy to keep everyone involved with the platform.
  • ON24 is always innovating and coming up with new platform upgrades. They are always staying ahead of their competition
  • They have a great platform that allows customization and widgets that allow registrants to find important resources, take polls, surveys and so much more. Being able to customize the platform for our different clients makes it a wonderful co-branding opportunity
  • On-Demand has made it very easy for registrants to watch without time constraints and they still get the same user experience as someone watching live.
  • The ability to easily generate an email that looks nice from the system to send out to clients without having to create something on our end
  • A call in telephone option that doesn't cost extra is highly needed. It is something that is missing that people complain most about to our marketing department
If you have clients or staff in different parts of the country/world then ON24 is a perfect solution for you. Erase the time constraints for those individuals. Also, with so much reporting you will know what is working and what isn't working with ON24 only after a couple of webinars.
  • Online training
I wish they understand why something was happening and not just give a blanket statement of it will fix itself or it was most likely a one time thing. They tend to blame the user as well, not in a bad way, but its always the users fault.
Read Joshua Chelmo's full review
Ravi Ansal | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is one of the solutions we have for webinars, we just used it because software download is not required when you join the webinar. Otherwise we use it mostly on the high-level webinars which are really interactive and the organizer is asking the users to provide answers such as surveys, downloads, etc.
  • It is a really high-end interactive tool.
  • The webinars feel more engaged than any other webinar tool.
  • They have a seamless integration with Marketo.
  • Difficult to set up.
  • More expensive than others.
  • I would like to see more analytical data than now in future.
  • Video hosting is not possible.
Well, I will start with not-so-effective scenarios first and later the well-suited ones:
1. It is not easy to use, you need an expert for training.
2. Most of the features are not for every industry or not useful at all.
3. Sometimes because of many new products it feels confusing and takes a lot of effort to understand.
Now to better things:
1. If you want your webinars not to be boring, use this.
2. You can connect it Marketo, SFDC, HubSpot, etc, etc.
3. It helps not only the audience but also the speaker to be interactive.
Read Ravi Ansal's full review
Marina Aleixo | TrustRadius Reviewer
ON24 is globally used by my company to manage live and on-demand webinars. It is an interactive way to go through technical content and make sure it is visually explained to our audience.
  • Analytics: a clear view of attendee dropout, engagement, etc.
  • Consistency: never crashes or disappoints in any technical way.
  • Sim Live: smooth transition
  • Slide per slide recording: this can be very difficult to inexperienced speakers.
  • Recording via phone: call center audio quality, we should be able to capture audio from our computers.
  • Webcam recording: ideally we'd like to see the speaker.
Well suited: Trainings, seminars, presentations. Less appropriate: Live audience interaction (video), good audio streaming.
Read Marina Aleixo's full review
July 30, 2020
Matthew Dilworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
ON24 is used by our marketing team primarily. We implemented ON4 about 18 months ago after participating in a short series of webinars hosted by third parties. We use webinars in a demand function role to promote our product updates, brand awareness, and internal thought leadership.
  • Very stable webinar platform, little issue with technical problems during live webinar events.
  • Simulive meetings are a huge time saver.
  • Intuitive back end presentation manager.
  • Better engagement analytics options.
  • Integrated dial-in phone option for attendees.
Perfect for lead generation or customer marketing options. ON24 is a webinar platform for marketing professionals. It's not as great an option for online training requirements.
Read Matthew Dilworth's full review
Erica Cook | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use On24 to run webinars across our entire organization, but it is primarily used by Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service. It addresses the business problem of communicating information to large global audiences and engaging both customers and prospects with ideas and product information.
  • Branding and customizing the viewer-facing On24 console is very simple.
  • The process of actually building and executing a webinar with On24 is simple.
  • On24 has cool features, like speaker video options, polls, and a wide range of widgets that further enhance the viewer experience.
  • On24 needs to build a much more mobile-friendly interface.
  • The On24 UI is a bit dated and should be updated.
On24 is a great platform for companies that want to start and scale a webinar program. On24 has a variety of use cases, including marketing thought leadership webinars, sales lead generating webinars, customer engagement and training webinars, and on-demand demos.
  • Identify and track top-engaged accounts
On24 support is quick, efficient, and most of the support staff is very knowledgeable about the product.
Read Erica Cook's full review
Daniel Darabaris, FPC PHR | TrustRadius Reviewer
On24 is used in various business units at ADP. It is used to deliver webinars to large numbers of clients and prospects. I use On24 to deliver specific product focused, client training in the form of a webinar to demonstrate product features.
  • On24 is great for delivering your message to large numbers of people
  • Registration process is quick and easy for the audience
  • I like the ability to use both Powerpoint and video
  • Loading and buffering of video takes a very long time
  • It would be great to have 2 way communication as an option with the audience
It is great for an informational webinar, but more difficult to use for a training scenario because of the lack of 2-way voice.
Read Daniel Darabaris, FPC PHR's full review
July 30, 2020
Alyson Nesvig Purgiel | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently we use ON24 to provide our annual webinar series across the firm. It allows us to provide CPE to our clients.
  • Ease of use for our presenters
  • Valuable reporting and Intel on registrants and attendees
  • Integration with other tools we use
  • Expanded integration with marketing automation and CRM tools
  • More flexibility with reminder emails
If you want/need to provide continuing professional education (CPE) for your clients ON24 is a great tool to help.
  • Optimize campaign nurture programs
Read Alyson Nesvig Purgiel's full review
Hannah Davies | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is used primarily by Marketing. We run a number of webinars (live, on-demand and simu-live). We needed an easy solution to manage a huge amount of activity.
  • Personalization of the console.
  • Reports.
  • Lead engagement.
  • It can be glitchy.
Good for lead gen or customer webinars where you are likely to re-run in the future and have personalization of the webinar console.
Read Hannah Davies's full review
December 01, 2020
We use On24 to host our monthly webinars in the marketing and channel departments of our organization. It helps us communicate/educate to our customers and prospects through video.
  • Excellent reporting and dashboards.
  • Multi-registration pages.
  • Robust in webinar features such as polls, surveys and etc.
  • No pre-population of data when using their forms.
  • An easier way to automate processes.
  • A way to have generates turn into subscribers to our webinar content so they don't need to register each time.
It's great for relaying our video content live or on-demand to our prospects/customers and it gives us a lot of insight to their level of engagement through their reporting and dashboards. I wish On24 had more lead gen programs to help generate more viewers to our webinars. I would also like to see a way for them to help us build a following like creating a webinar channel or subscription model for our audience.
August 04, 2020
We mainly use ON24 to launch our insights reports. A week or so before the launch date, we host two webinars for our teams (no less than 80-100 attendees in each one) and two more for clients on the launch day (our record has been 1,000 registrants and about 500 attendees within two sessions or a launch). Around the world, it's used by our Marketing and Insights Teams to present recent insights to our clients although normally related to content launches. The business problems webinar address are basically the liability and complexity of other systems such as Skype or Webex, and the possibility to offer our clients multiple touch points with our company as well as a short and sweet way to catch up with our insights.
  • Recording training sessions for newcomers, i.e. Google Analytics, Hootsuite,etc.
  • On-demand views for clients: we didn't do that before but it's amazing to see how the views and leads of webinars keep coming from on-demand viewers.
  • The automated emails are wonderful and can be personalized easily.
  • Super easy for attendees to connect just with their compute,. no phone call needed.
  • Producer figure is a plus. Makes it easier to manage webinars.
  • When a webcam is involved, everything can happen. In my opinion, it's not developed enough and the fact that the person you see on screen can't really be chosen by the producer is a shame. I had a really bad experience with several people from around the world connected and since then, I haven't used that option anymore.
  • The console builder could be enhanced too, too many buttons to click to just change a comma or the size of the widgets.
  • Why can't I schedule easily a 45-minute webinar? They all have to be in 30-minutes slots and we know that if it's more or less, people complain because they blocked that time in their calendars.
  • It's not possible to delete an uploaded PPT, you always have to replace it, and it can be confusing.
  • In the Presenter's view, it would be great if you could hide more than one slide at a time. Also, if you upload a PPT with slides that are hidden, it would be great to keep them like this once uploaded.
  • Instead of raising an incident, I'd like to delete test/run through webinars myself.
  • When you have a lot of webinars, and from a lot of countries in my case, it would be very useful to be able to create folders to tidy them up.
  • For attendees in a live webinar, it gets stuck more times than we'd desire and this is a constant in the feedback at the satisfaction survey we do at the end.
ON24 is great for sharing slides and doing a speech for no more than 30 minutes but engagement is key. People can ask in the Q&A window and it is great when the speaker can devote some time to answer them live. This is a request we normally get from our audiences and depends on how comfortable the speaker is, but it is worth it to at least answer a couple of queries. In internal webinars, it's maybe a bit cold when what you try is to engage your teams and make them feel like they are participating in the conversation. Q&As and polls are colder than listening to your colleague's voice asking the questions themselves.
You always get an immediate response through the chat. I used the emergengy phone a couple of times and the response was also quick and helpful.
July 31, 2020
We utilize ON24 for all of our live webinars and some on-demand content. It provides an excellent user experience with reliable performance. It allows us to deliver our content to users on a wide variety of platforms without installing software or other headaches that traditional webinar platforms have. Additionally, the branding and customization available within the platform is unmatched.
  • Branding - The entire ON24 interface can be customized with widgets and custom imaging/colors exactly how you need it.
  • Reliability - The platform works on basically every device and browser out there with no software required. We receive 10x fewer complaints from attendees about ON24 versus other platforms we have used.
  • Impresses our Audience - We regularly have presenters and attendees from outside of our member association ask us what platform we use and how they can use it!
  • Cost - It is a more costly solution than other options out there. For smaller presentations, there are better options.
  • Not all features included - If you want to get certain analytics or other features, you have to pay even more.
ON24 is perfect for any organization that needs to give a presentation to a group of over 100 people. If you are having more interactive sessions or sessions with fewer attendees, there may be more cost effective options available. Overall though, ON24 has been worth every penny and we are extremely happy. They continue to innovate and add new features each quarter.
  • Integrate with CRM/marketing automation software
The event support for critical issues is night and day better than other providers. If I have a live event issue, I can reach a person instantly and they are equipped to resolve the problem. With other providers, it was waiting on hold for someone to read me the support documentation that I could read myself. On24 really delivers on customer service in all areas of the platform.
July 31, 2020
We are a user and distributor of On24. We sell the product to our clients, but then facilitate the production of the end client's webinar and final products. We do full-scale audio and video production for their webinars either out of our studio in Toronto or on location at their office or at another venue such as a conference center.
  • Ease of use in creating the webinars.
  • Simple to run and understand.
  • Adaptable to other forms of technology.
  • Too locked into template based events, particularly Elite. Not enough customization.
  • Not enough ability to troubleshoot issues for power users.
  • Some features or updates are removed or rolled out without any notice.
On24 is excellent for marketing webinars and for anything requiring good followup analytics. It provides the organizer with an excellent amount of data post-webinar so they can follow up with leads. Also, it is very good for smaller internal corporate webinars. It is less appropriate for video events in particular that either require a high-quality stream (higher bitrate) or a larger event that is being distributed to an internal corporate network. This is because it lacks a true adaptive bitrate option.
  • Identify and track top-engaged accounts
Some members of the support team are very helpful and knowledgeable, but there are some that are very quick to immediately chalk the issue up to user error or an issue on the viewers end (bandwidth, browser, etc). We've been doing this a long time and I can generally tell when it's an issue on the viewer end, and a lot of the time I find I'm having to escalate an issue because the initial response was wrong.
August 11, 2020
ON24 is our current webinar solution for the entire organization. The platform has great options and allows each presenter to decide how they would like present their webinar (simu-live or live). The platform was easy to use and employees seemed to pick up very quickly.
  • Ability to do live or simu-live
  • Ability to upload videos already recorded
  • Easy to give 1 url for audience
  • Integrates perfectly into our marketing stack
  • Staff has complained at times about video quality
  • Staff has complained about needing to install flash
ON24 is great for companies who do a variety of webinars. ON24 allows you to do live, simu-live, on-demand very easily. ON24 is best suited for webinars just for viewing as it doesnt allow live audio interactions between attendees and presenter.
July 31, 2020
ON24 is used by our organization to meet the needs of broadcasting our webcast or podcast. There are 60 to 90 minute webinars that we have and are used to market and broadcast our service offerings to internal & external participants. ON24 solves the reporting problems and helps us distribute CPE certificates to the eligible viewers.
  • Reporting needs are met. We understand who has registered, attended and qualified for the credits.
  • Helps cater to a large audience of over 10 thousand. Seamless management of profiles and data
  • Customer support
  • Data flow becomes an issue sometimes if the number/quantity is very large. XML feed is required during such times.
  • There are few records that do not get captured, but customer support helps in such cases.
  • Cap limit
All the scenarios wherein you have large broadcasting and need clear audio and video streaming, ON24 is great. It can become difficult at times to share the certificates to over 5,000 attendees, but the features that ON24 has helps make your life easy. Any communications, like reminders to all the registrants, becomes easy with ON24. :)
  • Optimize campaign nurture programs
I don't want to change anything about it as I have been using ON24 from 10 years and I have know how they have evolved and maintain their consistency in support and the product they provide. they are great in the market and can be a best choice for any webinar needs.
July 31, 2020
We leverage ON24 as an extension of our thought leadership to our customers and followers. We highlight topics that are hot in our industry as well as expanding on topics covered during recent thought leadership papers, case studies, and announcements. It's used as an educational tool for our attendees. The tool is owned an managed by marketing and completely integrated with Salesforce for lead capture and follow up.
  • Ease of use.
  • Follow up automated emails for those registered. Easy to make adjustments to event.
  • Widgets and tools within enhance the attendee experience.
  • Ability to achieve and access past events - enhancing our library of on demand webinars.
  • Pop up boxes that you position for the portal window. Don't love the configuration. Sometimes forget to line up properly.
  • Ease of use, ability to automate the reminders and overall great platform.
  • Excellent customer service when I have questions or need additional support.
  • My account manager Jennifer Moberg is fabulous!!!
July 31, 2020
ON24 is currently being used as our primary platform for live and on-demand webcasting.
  • The online reports associated with both live and on-demand webcasts are accurate and useful.
  • Back end control & flexibility (i.e. event archive manipulation, live update capability, archival organization etc).
  • Front end functionality (Webcasting that mirrors popular media platforms for more plentiful and accurate control and a heightened user experience).
  • A more adaptable and flexible console builder (useful parameters would be proper page anchoring, aspect ratio for widgets, a preview before making changes live, embedding capabilities).
  • Audience Capacity is limited to 2500 unless otherwise requested.
  • Reports of Buffering have been heightened recently.
For simple webcasting or streaming, the functionality is there, however there is much room for improvement in the platform and user experience.
  • Other
July 29, 2020
ON24 is mainly used by our marketing team across business lines. It allows us to engage with prospective and current clients with informative and interactive content. The problems it addresses is how to reach a wide audience in times that are convenient for them in a way that is convenient for them.
  • Engaging users - It allows attendees to engage with polls, bios, resources, and more all within the console. It looks great and can help keep people engaged if they aren't super interested in the content.
  • Technology - There are no downloads involved! Huge Plus!
  • Reporting - The reports and salesforce integration are super helpful and reliable.
  • Set Up - The set up is not the most intuitive and takes a bit to get used to.
  • Console - The console is also a bit confusing.
  • Attendee Help - This is a unique platform, so helping attendees navigate could be a improved.
It is best suited for large webinars or training where you want to present. It is not conducive for smaller webinars or ones which you would like people to speak back to you. It is really ideal for educational purposes for both prospects and current clients, making it is a great use case for client retention or lead generation.
July 28, 2020
Our B2B Demand generation team uses it for customer webinars, partner webinars, and internal webinars. It helps us drive additional content for our content marketing program throughout the buyer's decision. ON24 also helps generate quality leads and gives us a good ROI. We use it for industry topics on mobile adoption and security. For partners and internal sales, we use it to train and enable partners.
  • ON24's reporting is best in class. It helps cut a lot of time out of building reports from webinar engagement.
  • Console customization allows us to brand the user experience.
  • Very easy to use, for creating webinars to the presentation manager. Most functions of ON24 are very straightforward.
  • Uploading files - We sometimes run into a number of issues with uploading files, videos, etc.
  • The system can be glitchy - Sometimes slides do not transition and presenters need to constantly refresh their browser to get it to work again.
  • Improved recording to live webinars - We always have trouble editing the recorded webinar and they do not sync correctly.
  • Cost is expensive.
ON24 is well suited for a customized experience with real-time reporting dashboards that can deliver exceptional webinars. However, more content and instructions are needed on how to utilize the program's engagement functions.
July 28, 2020
ON24 is our main webinar platform to offer real-time education to all of our members worldwide. We work with our speaker and sponsors to offer topics that will be relevant to their everyday jobs. With ON24 we are able to offer them automatic CPE (continuing professional education) with each event.
  • Each webinar is browser-based and the user doesn't have to download anything whether on their phone or computer.
  • The reporting is par to none that i have ever seen in a webinar vendor.
  • I am able to customize every webinar to fit my needs or make a template and use the same look and feel each time.
  • Costs more than competitors.
  • sometimes new features don't work 100% correctly and you have to give feedback for it to be corrected.
ON24 is well suited for marketing events that you are trying to obtain leads, large training events that you are offering continuing professional education (CPE). It is not well suited for smell interactive meetings. It is great for larger where the audience is in a listen-only mode.
August 02, 2020
We use ON24 mostly by marketing to run regular client-focused webinars. There is plenty of scope, however, for it to be used by other teams as well (sales, customer service etc...).
  • Branding - no other webinar platform gives you so much opportunity to customise the look and feel / user experience to fit your brand
  • Pre-recording webinars that appear 100% 'live'
  • Great presentation recording platform
  • Automatic add to calendar links in notification emails would be great add on
  • User interface could be better - though not bad at all
Great for marketing outreach - allowing you to run very slick, branded webinars that provide lots of ways to engage audience and provide follow up actions.

Also great for training videos - you can pre-record a bunch of content then segment it into 'chapters' that users can select.
July 31, 2020
I use ON24 to schedule and conduct monthly webinars for our community and for our sponsors. We also use it for our larger Virtual Events that we have throughout the year as well. It works seamlessly as we introduce our speakers throughout the day.
  • Ease of use.
  • Little to no technical difficulties for our users.
  • Great live support if needed.
  • Update the website, it's a little outdated.
  • Give more options to personalize the reminder emails that are sent out.
ON24 is a great platform to conduct webinars, and video recording is convenient if you want to offer an on-demand option as well.
I wouldn't say it's absolutely perfect but it is very good. There has been an issue or two where I've felt like I've had to explain my problem a couple different times and it can be frustrating. Overall though I feel like the team is responsive and genuinely cares about resolving your issue quickly and efficiently.

Dashboards (222)
Data exportability (219)
High quality audio (225)
Mobile support (161)
Calendar integration (197)
Record meetings / events (212)
Slideshows (215)
Event registration (213)
Audience polling (197)
Q&A (223)
Participant roles & permissions (202)
Confidential attendee list (190)
Branding options (203)
Integration to Marketing Automation (176)

What is ON24?

ON24 believes that great webinars are the foundation of successful digital marketing.

According to the vendor, ON24 helps businesses offer engaging webinars that drive business results.

They describe its key capabilities as including:

• Ability to deliver an immersive, interactive, video-rich experience which collects and transmits a wide range of audience interaction measurements.
  • Ability to integrate with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, providing a rich data set of prospect signals to drive sales and marketing follow up.
  • Ease of use
  • An interactive and engaging on-demand experience
  • Seamless on-demand, chapterization, editing tools, and content hosting

The vendor states more than 1,200 global organizations, including SAP, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Merck, EY, HubSpot, athenahealth, Macquarie, RSM, Marriott and AdRoll rely on ON24.