Reviews (1-25 of 233)
- It is a really high-end interactive tool.
- The webinars feel more engaged than any other webinar tool.
- They have a seamless integration with Marketo.
- Difficult to set up.
- More expensive than others.
- I would like to see more analytical data than now in future.
- Video hosting is not possible.
1. It is not easy to use, you need an expert for training.
2. Most of the features are not for every industry or not useful at all.
3. Sometimes because of many new products it feels confusing and takes a lot of effort to understand.
Now to better things:
1. If you want your webinars not to be boring, use this.
2. You can connect it Marketo, SFDC, HubSpot, etc, etc.
3. It helps not only the audience but also the speaker to be interactive.
- Easy set-up. Once we created our first webinar, we were quickly able to just copy it for subsequent webinars and keep all of the same registration features, widgets, etc.
- The Q&A feature (and the ability to prioritize questions) is well structured so that the person producing the webinar can quickly filter the most pressing questions to the top for easy access for the presenters.
- Good data output at the end. It is easy for us to pull reports on attendance, particularly how long people stayed on the webinar, which we need to do after each webinar.
- We have a need for breakout rooms for our training. I understand this may be possible with an add-on, but it would be great if it was included in the standard elite package. We also host online courses, and webinars where we need attendees to converse and work with other attendees. We currently do those through Zoom or via Google docs, but it would be great if it was centralized within ON24
- We'd like to be able to organize items in the resource widget better. We sometimes upload many resources, and it's difficult for attendees to find what they're looking for quickly.
- Our most important need is to be able to send follow-up emails (and certificates) on our schedule--not simply upon completion. The goal of our webinars is for people to take what they learn and apply it in their classrooms and share what they learn with others. They need time to do that, so we want to survey them 2 weeks after they've taken the webinar to see if they've done it, and then give them the certificate.
- We'd like more opportunities to email people on a schedule of our choosing - not just pre and post. It would be great if we could automate follow-up emails so that they always went out 3 months, 1 year, etc. after the webinar.
- They are always listening to the end users' feedback on how to improve their platform. I love that they roll new features or enhancements out quarterly.
- Very interactive audience console that keeps their attention longer than just watching slides move on a screen.
- Their main webinar console view is a little cumbersome. They list all webinars in a scrolling list and it's hard to sort which have been completed vs. those that are coming up. They are making enhancements to this and it will be better soon.
- Their reporting options could be more robust. No option to aggregate multiple events together. Can only report out on single sessions.
- Very stable webinar platform, little issue with technical problems during live webinar events.
- Simulive meetings are a huge time saver.
- Intuitive back end presentation manager.
- Better engagement analytics options.
- Integrated dial-in phone option for attendees.
2) Brand customized.
3) Measurement and Analytics.
4) Convert a live webinar to an on-demand one to engage more people.
5) Instant and detailed reports of who viewed the webinar (both live and on-demand versions).
- Reporting needs are met. We understand who has registered, attended and qualified for the credits.
- Helps cater to a large audience of over 10 thousand. Seamless management of profiles and data
- Data flow becomes an issue sometimes if the number/quantity is very large. XML feed is required during such times.
- There are few records that do not get captured, but customer support helps in such cases.
- ON24 is a very organized platform. You can find old events really fast but using keywords or tracking them down by date. Simple!
- ON24 customer service is very good. Whenever I've put in a ticket to them they've responded to me very quickly. Even if it is a quick answer saying "we received your issue, we are looking into fixing it". At least you know your issue is being taken care of.
- Cloning or making a new webcast is super simple to do. This makes it easier for earnings, webcasts, etc. Because the client usually wants the same elements and same layout for those events.
- I believe ON24 can improve on uploading assets. When I'm uploading a slide it shows me a percentage but not a time. It goes from 20% to 60% to 80% then done. It leaves you in the dark of how long an upload could take.
- Sometimes when you upload a slide with animations ON24 doesn't take it in very well and it converts things on the powerpoint to allow it to upload. This isn't ideal as people make Powerpoints to show exactly what they made.
- When you are archiving an event it is really hard to scrub through the player. It's not super accurate and takes a while to reach a specific point in the timeline.
- ON24 has a fantastic knowledge center on how to create, host and implement webinars.
- ON24 platform is very easy to use with many robust features such as desktop sharing, live video, ability to brand registration pages, emails, console, etc.
- ON24 reporting capabilities are top notch.
- It would be nice to have an on-demand confirmation email in the email notification section. This would save us from forgetting to update the confirmation once webinar goes to on-demand.
- Would be nice to embed YouTube videos in the email.
- Picture on picture would be nice in the Live Video and Audio type webinar so we can use the webcam and share screen at the same time but see both.
- Engaging users - It allows attendees to engage with polls, bios, resources, and more all within the console. It looks great and can help keep people engaged if they aren't super interested in the content.
- Technology - There are no downloads involved! Huge Plus!
- Reporting - The reports and salesforce integration are super helpful and reliable.
- Set Up - The set up is not the most intuitive and takes a bit to get used to.
- Console - The console is also a bit confusing.
- Attendee Help - This is a unique platform, so helping attendees navigate could be a improved.
- ON24 is a highly accessible platform that allows us to reach webcast participants that are differently abled.
- ON24's client support is very thorough and efficient at helping you bring out the best in your webcast
- ON24 has made significant improvements/upgrades to their platform and do a great job of keeping me abreast of those changes.
- I'd like for ON24 to continue to improve data reporting capabilities. Particularly annual reports of webcast attendance/engagement for all events in an account's entire history.
- I'd like to see more updates be made to ON24's On-Demand capabilities. The On-Demand platform is very different from the live platform. Making those more similar and intuitive could be helpful.
- I've had to deal with significant issues on the backend of the site. I've had issues where multiple participants were listed under the same name. I've had issues with certificates generating improperly as well, and ON24 support didn't really have an answer for me on why it was doing that.
ON24 is also great for presentations where audience members need to have the resources connected to the presentation on hand during the presentation. The widgets really help the webcasts come to life and I'm excited to see what upgrades ON24 has in store concerning new widget capabilities.
- Tracks the credits of people taking the training courses.
- The customizable interface provides lots of options.
- The producers at The Streaming Network, the Canadian arm of ON24, are fantastic to deal with.
- video size is really really small. I know it's all related to bandwidth, but slightly bigger would be great.
- the technical support folks, those in the chat section, sometimes seem to struggle with English. Communication is sometimes a challenge. They are friendly and work hard, but the chat experience is often frustrating.
One of our favorite features of ON24 is the Engagement Hub, where our previously ran webinars are stored on an "on-demand" webinar page, similar to a Netflix style where future users can visit and watch our webinars at their leisure. All of our programs come with excellent analytical tracking and synchronize to our Salesforce CRM for sales follow up.
- The Simulive webinar format is a game changer for our company. The majority of our KOLs have very hectic work schedules with seeing patients and Simu-live allows us to pre-record webinars at any time convenient for our speakers and then broadcast the recording at a later date as if it were a live presentation.
- The engagement hub allows our previously recorded webinars to retain their initial value and makes it easy for both future and returning webinar subscribers to watch all of our content in one central location.
- All of our webinar registrants are synced in our Salesforce CRM in unique campaigns for easy tracking and ROI reporting.
- I still think the console builder could use some fine-tuning. I've run into very slow load times when trying to work on those elements.
- Would be nice to have more options in the automated email editor. Has only the bare bones available.
- I'm having a hard time thinking of things I don't like because On24 is leaps and bounds better than GoToWebinar.
- Once you learn the system, really easy to re-create reoccurring webinars
- The Marketo and ON24 partnership is a MUST for email drips, love it!
- Analytics are super beneficial to implementing and updating monthly webinars
- The set up of a Webinar takes time
- System takes a minute to learn
- The presentation upload often times errors out on really big files
- If you are a company who regularly hosts webinars for EXTERNAL clients, this is the software for you.
- If you host webinars to pull qualified leads info, this is the software for you.
- If your company predominantly works with clients digitally (not in office/person), this software is for you.
Not Well Suited
- If your company does a lot of outside sales, I would not recommend this software.
- If the majority of your prospects are not digitally inclined, this software may not be for you.
- Ease of use on the presenter side. Never had a presenter that was confused on how to move through slides or anything.
- Data tracking and metrics. On24 provides you with specific data on the group as well as the individuals that attend your webinars, and how to best reach them. I still haven't been able to test out all the data features that On24 provides.
- Auto-generated e-mails. You can easily set them out to go out when you want, and can also easily edit the content.
- You cannot choose what fields are in the reporting. For instance, I would really love to include e-mail addresses in the report for one of my survey questions, but they don't seem to provide that option.
- On audience polls, I would love the font to be customized. Audience members usually complain that they cannot read the default text.
- Not sure how possible it is, but it would be great if the lag time could be cut down form when the presenter presents the content to when the audience receives it.
- Increase user experience by providing easy access to the platform via browser versus application download.
- Provide robust analytics to understand webinar performance and establish benchmarks for success at your organization.
- Increase brand awareness by providing fully customizable consoles with the ability to add various sections including speaker bios, related resources, call to actions, questionnaires, etc. that help businesses showcase their brand and value.
- Thorough knowledge center and extremely helpful support via Customer Success Managers, live support, emergency hotlines, etc.
- Must be careful when cloning events because everything copies over. I wish it was easier to save a template as a 'template' versus saving it as an upcoming webinar.
- Formatting when copying and pasting a webinar abstract/summary gets a bit wonky. Always have to reformat.
- Thought leadership webinars
- Lead generation webinars
- Product training for onboarding customers
- Internal webinars
- Simple to use for both presenters and Attendees
- Drive good engagement during webinars
- Excellent reporting tools to drive insights and KPIs
- Easily integrated into other 3rd party tolls like SalesForce
- Customer support is awesome
- Language support is somewhat limited.
- Ability to segment aggregated reporting could be better.
- My Webcast interface should have options on what to display.
- Lots of rich features (widgets) that allow for a customized webinar experience.
- Excellent reporting capabilities to help drive insights and KPIs.
- Not as robust as it could be for global deployments as language support is somewhat limited.
- Fantastic training resources on how to use the tool
- Great customer service
- Easy to use console
- Would like a customizable acknowledgment/landing page once a survey is submitted. Example: offer customer collateral once they submit the survey.
- We have had a couple pre-recorded webinars not launch in the last couple of weeks. ON24 should have a feature that allows us to manually intervene and push recorded webinar to an audience.
- Unlimited reports only access per account.
- I like that the program is easy to use
- Building the consoles are seamless.
- The polling feature is a great engagement tool.
- I like the analytics reports.
- It would be great if the polling results could be displayed differently, more than just straight bars.
- The support is hard to deal with. Using the chat feature and not having an option for a live phone conversation is frustrating.
- When you need live technical support it is almost impossible.
- It is very user-friendly. I frequently have to train clients on how to use the system and it is very straightforward.
- Their online support/knowledge center is very helpful.
- They are always adding/updating things which is great as technology becomes more advanced.
- It is very easily customizable.
- It would be nice if you were able to edit vanity URLs within a few minutes of creating them in case something is spelled or typed incorrectly, or changed under the wrong event.
- I would like if you were able see the connection info before logging into the presentation manager.
- The stability of the platform is fantastic! This makes sure our webinars run smoothly and with a stable connection.
- The support that ON24 provides is exceptional! We often need Spanish speaking agents to help with our Latin American webinars and they are always able to provide one.
- The widgets are great! Particularly the survey one, it helps us gain valuable insight about our webinars and how we can make them better.
- The Q&A section on the producers end could use a little more refinement.
- An automatically refreshing live attendee list.
- The UI of the platform could be updated.
- ON24 is easy to use.
- We're teaching users how to use all offerings with the training and cheat sheets available.
- Good response rate from reps.
- An intuitive platform.
- Not being able to switch from Simulive to Live: having to create a new webcast messes up registration if a partner decides to do a pre-record.
- The delay between the Producer platform vs. Live: often we don't see the glitch on the audience side, but the producer side will not move sometimes.
- Archiving faster.
- It's very easy to update templates for registration pages and customizing other elements of the webinar platform. I've trained many team members on the software, and they are able to learn it very quickly.
- It's easy to use analytics and downloadable reports for webinar metrics.
- ON24 had a great addition of the CTA widget to give attendees a next step following the webinar.
- When presenters want to connect audio through their computer (instead of calling in), I would like this to be a little easier and more seamless than it is now.
- I would like the reports to also show when On-Demand attendees actually viewed the recording vs when they registered.
- Have the pie chart showing registration sources include more than 4-5 colors, so it is clear which piece of the pie belongs to which source.
- Access for presenters has improved.
- Overall, the interface works well.
- Analytics are robust.
- Record function is very limiting. It needs to be more like a recorder, where you can pause, stop at a specific spot and re-record from there.
- It's all or nothing if you want to upload an audio file. I would like to upload an audio file and assign it to a specific slide. Can't do that now.
- When a presenter hits the stop record button, if they do it too quickly, after speaking, there is a potential the last word, or part of the word will be cut off.
It would be nice to have a folder system. Right now, it's just a continuous row of webcasts. We have 4 brands, and it would be nice to be able to have folders to segregate them. Also somewhere to add a title (by brand or advertiser) that is not viewable by anyone but us.
- It's easy to set up and implement.
- High quality outputs.
- Many of our presenters are from outside the company. ON24's interface makes it easy for even first time users.
- Most of our programs are simu-live or on-demand, removing the stress of launching a program. See the experience with Webex.
- The SalesForce.com interface is extremely unreliable. We have 9 support incidents with Scribe. Their support is very poor.
- We have no other recommendations for improvement.
- We never have technical troubles with ON24.
- Its user face is easy to use.
- The console offers everything we need it to offer.
- It is not easy for our members to access the speaker information. I think it should be more prominently displayed on the screen, who is speaking and their bio information.
- We have run the polling feature on a couple of programs and have had technical trouble when we ran it. Also, the polling is quite limited. It would be an interesting feature for interactive webcasts if the polling could offer more than yes/no questions.
- Video conference would be a nice feature to try.
ON24 Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
ON24 believes that great webinars are the foundation of successful digital marketing.
According to the vendor, ON24 helps businesses offer engaging webinars that drive business results.
Key capabilities include:
- Ability to deliver an immersive, interactive, video-rich experience which collects and transmits a wide range of audience interaction measurements.
- Ability to integrate with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, providing a rich data set of prospect signals to drive sales and marketing follow up.
- Ease of use
- An interactive and engaging on-demand experience
- Seamless on-demand, chapterization, editing tools, and content hosting
More than 1,200 global organizations, including SAP,
LinkedIn, Microsoft, Merck, EY, HubSpot, athenahealth, Macquarie, RSM, Marriott
and AdRoll rely on ON24.
ON24 Technical Details