ON24 Reviews

Miles Szkoda | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 02, 2020

A Simple To Use, Extremly Powerful Webinar Solution

2020 Edit: We're still using On24 and are very happy with it. They've quickly rolled out HTML5, a ton of new features, and are still 100% reliable through hundreds of webinars. We've gotten several clients that have commented on how easy the On24 platform is to use and the ease of use and reliability have reflected positively on our business. I never have to worry about anything when I'm using On24 and any time I have an issue or submit a problem I get a response extremely fast and my issues are always solved very quickly.

2018 Edit:
On24 has continued to impress us and is still one of the best webinar platforms we use. They are a serious thought leader in the webinar industry and continually come out with new and innovative product improvements. They listen to the feedback from their user base and have made changes I've suggested on multiple occasions. Their entire company culture seems to be about creating the best webinar experience and you can tell this from what they produce and whenever you talk to someone there. This is seriously a great platform and worth the time to investigate if you are looking for a webinar vendor.

-----

We are currently using On24 across our whole organization to promote upcoming live events, present timely content with our partners, and to promote major reports we run in our magazines.

Some of our audience really prefers to consume content in a way other than reading print on the web and in magazines and we've been trying to branch out into something more interactive. With On24 we've found a simple and convenient way to provide the large amount of content we produce to our users in another easily digestible format. Most notable, we publish large reports which can be filled with charts and figures covering 20+ pages and it is a lot to take in, but with the webinar format we can separate all of the data out by individual slides and then have our editorial teams talk about each data point individually which not only simplifies the users' experience but also opens another channel of communication with our audience.

Giving our audience the ability to ask questions about the content we are publishing in a live format and to respond to their questions really helps us to gain valuable feedback about what is the best way to present this data in the future and get more feedback and what they are looking to learn more about in real-time.
  • On24 has an impressive screen sharing plugin that was one of the easiest to use based on feedback from a number of our partners. You simply click on screen share in their web interface, download the plugin, run it, and click screen share again and you are sharing your screen. You can re-size the screen share with a simple frame on your screen and broadcasting is as easy as clicking play and clicking stop when you are done.
  • On24 has a very streamlined self-service process for creating webinars. It took me about an hour and a half to set up my first webinar and create a webinar template and now that we have refined that template and I've worked with the tool I can create the initial registration page in under 30 minutes and at times much faster if the webinar is similar to one we've done before.
  • On24 has amazing support. Their online chat and support ticket system are always available and someone normally responds within minutes. They also have an emergency line that I have had to use two times and each time a person that was empowered to act and solve my problems answered and got everything figured out within minutes.
  • On24 has been extremely reliable for us. We've done over 150 webinars and have not had any issues. With attendees, we rarely see more than 1% of users having any issues and most of the time it is something on their end (volume muted, headphones turned down or not plugged in, or just needing a browser refresh) and not with On24.
  • I really don't have any areas that need improvement in regards to the On24 platform. Every time I find myself running into something that seems a bit complicated I can usually report the issue or by the time I've gotten annoyed with it they are issuing a update or change that fixes the problem. Really, they are constantly updating and improving their system and are a very innovative company.
  • I think the one suggestion I made was making their registration forms more customizable, but this is extremely minor. You can change colors, adjust location of registration forms and text, change fonts/text size/text color, upload images, upload videos, and nearly anything to the registration pages, I just asked for a more graphic UI that would be more modular. Right now, however, I'm extremely happy with the level of customization.
Our situation is a bit unique because we do our webinars with many partners so we always have new people coming on and working with the tool, but it is so easy to use I have had no problem getting someone up to speed in less than 10 minutes. If you have a varying array of speakers, and especially inexperienced speakers, the On24 platform is extremely easy to use and understand.

We've noticed we have a lot more mobile users across all of our sites and the mobile version of the On24 platform for users is great. It loads quickly and is easy to interact with on my phone. If you have a lot of people that you work with who prefer to consume content on their mobile devices, On24 works extremely well and I normally recommend that users bring it up on their mobile if they don't have headphones or speakers to listen on their PC.
Read Miles Szkoda's full review
January 17, 2020

Great tool for webcasting & podcasting

ON24 is used by our organization to meet the needs of broadcasting our webcast or podcast. There are 60 to 90 minute webinars that we have and are used to market and broadcast our service offerings to internal & external participants. ON24 solves the reporting problems and helps us distribute CPE certificates to the eligible viewers.
  • Reporting needs are met. We understand who has registered, attended and qualified for the credits.
  • Helps cater to a large audience of over 10 thousand. Seamless management of profiles and data
  • Data flow becomes an issue sometimes if the number/quantity is very large. XML feed is required during such times.
  • There are few records that do not get captured, but customer support helps in such cases.
All the scenarios wherein you have large broadcasting and need clear audio and video streaming, ON24 is great. It can become difficult at times to share the certificates to over 5,000 attendees, but the features that ON24 has helps make your life easy. Any communications, like reminders to all the registrants, becomes easy with ON24.
November 30, 2019

ON24 Review

ON24 is used on a daily basis by our whole organization. It is very intuitive for what we need. We obviously run into small issues like any other company but the ON24 support is great to responses with quick solutions and problem-solving.
  • ON24 is a very organized platform. You can find old events really fast but using keywords or tracking them down by date. Simple!
  • ON24 customer service is very good. Whenever I've put in a ticket to them they've responded to me very quickly. Even if it is a quick answer saying "we received your issue, we are looking into fixing it". At least you know your issue is being taken care of.
  • Cloning or making a new webcast is super simple to do. This makes it easier for earnings, webcasts, etc. Because the client usually wants the same elements and same layout for those events.
  • I believe ON24 can improve on uploading assets. When I'm uploading a slide it shows me a percentage but not a time. It goes from 20% to 60% to 80% then done. It leaves you in the dark of how long an upload could take.
  • Sometimes when you upload a slide with animations ON24 doesn't take it in very well and it converts things on the powerpoint to allow it to upload. This isn't ideal as people make Powerpoints to show exactly what they made.
  • When you are archiving an event it is really hard to scrub through the player. It's not super accurate and takes a while to reach a specific point in the timeline.
Their team is great! The tech team has helped me in a lot of different situations and responded fairly quickly to my request and questions. There have been a couple of times where they couldn't or didn't want to solve the issue but for the most part, its been great!
Gabriel Smith | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 23, 2019

ON24, a very useful tool for social justice education

ON24 provides an essential service to our department. We provide professional development to educators on various topics essential to creating culturally responsible teaching practices and social-emotional learning. My department has used ON24 for years, and I've been using ON24 for two of those years. Other departments in my company have begun using ON24 in part as a result of the success we have had with the platform and because of ON24's potential to help them reach their desired audience in more accessible ways.
  • ON24 is a highly accessible platform that allows us to reach webcast participants that are differently abled.
  • ON24's client support is very thorough and efficient at helping you bring out the best in your webcast
  • ON24 has made significant improvements/upgrades to their platform and do a great job of keeping me abreast of those changes.
  • I'd like for ON24 to continue to improve data reporting capabilities. Particularly annual reports of webcast attendance/engagement for all events in an account's entire history.
  • I'd like to see more updates be made to ON24's On-Demand capabilities. The On-Demand platform is very different from the live platform. Making those more similar and intuitive could be helpful.
  • I've had to deal with significant issues on the backend of the site. I've had issues where multiple participants were listed under the same name. I've had issues with certificates generating improperly as well, and ON24 support didn't really have an answer for me on why it was doing that.
ON24 is great for webcasts where there are participants that might be hard of hearing. The seamlessness of the closed captions/event monitoring is very helpful in ensuring that our presentations are accessible to everyone.
ON24 is also great for presentations where audience members need to have the resources connected to the presentation on hand during the presentation. The widgets really help the webcasts come to life and I'm excited to see what upgrades ON24 has in store concerning new widget capabilities.
Read Gabriel Smith's full review
james loewen | TrustRadius Reviewer

ON24 is a powerful video hosting tool

It's being used by several departments at our company. For us in marketing, we use ON24 primarily to host training videos that have credits associated with them, credits that ON24 tracks for us.
  • Tracks the credits of people taking the training courses.
  • The customizable interface provides lots of options.
  • The producers at The Streaming Network, the Canadian arm of ON24, are fantastic to deal with.
  • video size is really really small. I know it's all related to bandwidth, but slightly bigger would be great.
  • the technical support folks, those in the chat section, sometimes seem to struggle with English. Communication is sometimes a challenge. They are friendly and work hard, but the chat experience is often frustrating.
For us, it's perfectly suited for hosting training videos. We used to check the professional credits manually, which was a huge task for a national company. With ON24 taking care of that tracking of professional development credits, it has been an enormous time-saver. We are also quite fond of the split-screen option where we have a speaker in one half of the player and the PowerPoint presentation in the adjacent player.
Read james loewen's full review
Ravi Ansal | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 05, 2019

Only if Webinars are your religion

It is one of the solutions we have for webinars, we just used it because software download is not required when you join the webinar. Otherwise we use it mostly on the high-level webinars which are really interactive and the organizer is asking the users to provide answers such as surveys, downloads, etc.
  • It is a really high-end interactive tool.
  • The webinars feel more engaged than any other webinar tool.
  • They have a seamless integration with Marketo.
  • Difficult to set up.
  • More expensive than others.
  • I would like to see more analytical data than now in future.
  • Video hosting is not possible.
Well, I will start with not-so-effective scenarios first and later the well-suited ones:
1. It is not easy to use, you need an expert for training.
2. Most of the features are not for every industry or not useful at all.
3. Sometimes because of many new products it feels confusing and takes a lot of effort to understand.
Now to better things:
1. If you want your webinars not to be boring, use this.
2. You can connect it Marketo, SFDC, HubSpot, etc, etc.
3. It helps not only the audience but also the speaker to be interactive.
Read Ravi Ansal's full review
Robert Cipolletti | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 21, 2019

How On24 Changes the Webinar Industry

At Echosens North America we currently use ON24 to create and broadcast educational webinars on a wide range of topics surrounding the education and understanding of chronic liver disease. In addition to our customer education webinars, we also use ON24 for recording and broadcasting our internal training and best practices.

One of our favorite features of ON24 is the Engagement Hub, where our previously ran webinars are stored on an "on-demand" webinar page, similar to a Netflix style where future users can visit and watch our webinars at their leisure. All of our programs come with excellent analytical tracking and synchronize to our Salesforce CRM for sales follow up.
  • The Simulive webinar format is a game changer for our company. The majority of our KOLs have very hectic work schedules with seeing patients and Simu-live allows us to pre-record webinars at any time convenient for our speakers and then broadcast the recording at a later date as if it were a live presentation.
  • The engagement hub allows our previously recorded webinars to retain their initial value and makes it easy for both future and returning webinar subscribers to watch all of our content in one central location.
  • All of our webinar registrants are synced in our Salesforce CRM in unique campaigns for easy tracking and ROI reporting.
  • I still think the console builder could use some fine-tuning. I've run into very slow load times when trying to work on those elements.
  • Would be nice to have more options in the automated email editor. Has only the bare bones available.
  • I'm having a hard time thinking of things I don't like because On24 is leaps and bounds better than GoToWebinar.
For marketing teams considering a robust webinar program, ON24 is the perfect partner specializing in executing efficient webinars with consistent messaging and branding all of which can be customized to match your brand book. ON24 excels at automation and Salesforce integration as well as many other areas.
Read Robert Cipolletti's full review
Bryson Craven | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 29, 2019

One-Stop Shop

ON24 is utilized by marketing to assist the sales team with receiving qualified leads. We host monthly and sometimes even weekly 'industry webinars' that aim to educate our clients/opportunities on the latest changes in the financial industry. The goal of this all is to receive lead gen info from e-blasts fillable forms so sales team can follow up after webinar to answer any other questions and offer them company offers.
  • Once you learn the system, really easy to re-create reoccurring webinars
  • The Marketo and ON24 partnership is a MUST for email drips, love it!
  • Analytics are super beneficial to implementing and updating monthly webinars
  • The set up of a Webinar takes time
  • System takes a minute to learn
  • The presentation upload often times errors out on really big files
Well Suited:
  • If you are a company who regularly hosts webinars for EXTERNAL clients, this is the software for you.
  • If you host webinars to pull qualified leads info, this is the software for you.
  • If your company predominantly works with clients digitally (not in office/person), this software is for you.

Not Well Suited
  • If your company does a lot of outside sales, I would not recommend this software.
  • If the majority of your prospects are not digitally inclined, this software may not be for you.
Read Bryson Craven's full review
Claire Rivero | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 25, 2019

Does the job, but is pricey

We are a nonprofit organization focused on supporting teachers with free resources and training. We currently use ON24 for our monthly webinar series. It is primarily used by two departments, but that is because it has been daunting for staff in other departments to learn the functionality. There are two teams and about 5 people now who know how to use ON24, and they support all the other staff in presenting when the need arises.
  • Easy set-up. Once we created our first webinar, we were quickly able to just copy it for subsequent webinars and keep all of the same registration features, widgets, etc.
  • The Q&A feature (and the ability to prioritize questions) is well structured so that the person producing the webinar can quickly filter the most pressing questions to the top for easy access for the presenters.
  • Good data output at the end. It is easy for us to pull reports on attendance, particularly how long people stayed on the webinar, which we need to do after each webinar.
  • We have a need for breakout rooms for our training. I understand this may be possible with an add-on, but it would be great if it was included in the standard elite package. We also host online courses, and webinars where we need attendees to converse and work with other attendees. We currently do those through Zoom or via Google docs, but it would be great if it was centralized within ON24
  • We'd like to be able to organize items in the resource widget better. We sometimes upload many resources, and it's difficult for attendees to find what they're looking for quickly.
  • Our most important need is to be able to send follow-up emails (and certificates) on our schedule--not simply upon completion. The goal of our webinars is for people to take what they learn and apply it in their classrooms and share what they learn with others. They need time to do that, so we want to survey them 2 weeks after they've taken the webinar to see if they've done it, and then give them the certificate.
  • We'd like more opportunities to email people on a schedule of our choosing - not just pre and post. It would be great if we could automate follow-up emails so that they always went out 3 months, 1 year, etc. after the webinar.
ON24 is well suited for traditional webinars with a presenter and an audience who primarily are just listening.
ON24 is less appropriate for interactive learning experiences where we want people to engage deeply in real-time. In these scenarios, we're looking for deeper engagement than just completing a poll. We often have attendees work through a task or problem, and it would be great to be able to watch them work in real-time like you can on a platform like PearDeck. We also find it's challenging to onboard multiple new presenters and they are intimidated by the functionalities of the platform. Because we have new presenters almost every month, this can be a challenge. When the presenter has already used ON24 though, it is very straightforward.
Read Claire Rivero's full review
Jocelyn Robertson | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 22, 2019

ON24 is making webinars stand out!

We use ON24 for just our department. It helps us keep our webinars engaging to those who watch them. We do hundreds of webinars a year and we try to make them stand out. ON24 allows us to add interactive elements to our presentations.
  • They are always listening to the end users' feedback on how to improve their platform. I love that they roll new features or enhancements out quarterly.
  • Very interactive audience console that keeps their attention longer than just watching slides move on a screen.
  • Their main webinar console view is a little cumbersome. They list all webinars in a scrolling list and it's hard to sort which have been completed vs. those that are coming up. They are making enhancements to this and it will be better soon.
  • Their reporting options could be more robust. No option to aggregate multiple events together. Can only report out on single sessions.
If you run a lot of webianrs, ON24 is a great choice. They let you run some webinars Simu-Live which means you can pre-record it and play it at a desired time as if it was live. That helps with our scalability to offer many webinar time slots to our clients.
Read Jocelyn Robertson's full review
Matthew Dilworth | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 30, 2019

Best of Breed with ON24

ON24 is used by our marketing team primarily. We implemented ON4 about 18 months ago after participating in a short series of webinars hosted by third parties. We use webinars in a demand function role to promote our product updates, brand awareness, and internal thought leadership.
  • Very stable webinar platform, little issue with technical problems during live webinar events.
  • Simulive meetings are a huge time saver.
  • Intuitive back end presentation manager.
  • Better engagement analytics options.
  • Integrated dial-in phone option for attendees.
Perfect for lead generation or customer marketing options. ON24 is a webinar platform for marketing professionals. It's not as great an option for online training requirements.
Read Matthew Dilworth's full review
Brigitte Vachon | TrustRadius Reviewer

ON24 Review

Our company currently uses ON24 to deliver 5+ webinars per month in our marketing department. We offer multiple training webinars for our customers.
  • Fantastic training resources on how to use the tool
  • Great customer service
  • Easy to use console
  • Would like a customizable acknowledgment/landing page once a survey is submitted. Example: offer customer collateral once they submit the survey.
  • We have had a couple pre-recorded webinars not launch in the last couple of weeks. ON24 should have a feature that allows us to manually intervene and push recorded webinar to an audience.
  • Unlimited reports only access per account.
ON24 is well suited for live demos, slide presentations, internal or external training.
Read Brigitte Vachon's full review
Chioma Ejim | TrustRadius Reviewer

Training is essential

The Education department uses On24 to conduct continuing education webinars for our members, we also use it for conference calling and webinar dry runs. Our members participate live and use the on-demand functionality. We also use the program for in house conferencing and as part of our volunteer orientation at the beginning of each year.
  • I like that the program is easy to use
  • Building the consoles are seamless.
  • The polling feature is a great engagement tool.
  • I like the analytics reports.
  • It would be great if the polling results could be displayed differently, more than just straight bars.
  • The support is hard to deal with. Using the chat feature and not having an option for a live phone conversation is frustrating.
  • When you need live technical support it is almost impossible.
On24 is great for small organizations like mine, where there is really on one person managing the program and the platform. It is easy to use and quick to create new consoles and console templates. If there were more people working with the program and creating events it could be a bit more frustrating
Read Chioma Ejim's full review
Halle Kirsh | TrustRadius Reviewer

My experience with ON24: why it's worth it

ON24 is being used by a department within our company. Many other employees contribute to the success of webinars as moderators but there are only 2 people that consistently use it. It definitely gives us an opportunity to be more versatile as a company. We also use it internally for company updates which have proven to be very helpful.
  • It is very user-friendly. I frequently have to train clients on how to use the system and it is very straightforward.
  • Their online support/knowledge center is very helpful.
  • They are always adding/updating things which is great as technology becomes more advanced.
  • It is very easily customizable.
  • It would be nice if you were able to edit vanity URLs within a few minutes of creating them in case something is spelled or typed incorrectly, or changed under the wrong event.
  • I would like if you were able see the connection info before logging into the presentation manager.
This is the only webinar platform that I have experience with, but it has been very easy to understand. If you consistently do webinars then it would be extremely appropriate to use. If you only have a couple a year then it wouldn't be worth the investment as much. The investment has been entirely worth it for us because we create revenue around making webinars for clients.
Read Halle Kirsh's full review
Justin Moronta | TrustRadius Reviewer

ON24 Rocks!

We use On24 to host our educational webinars that are attended by our peers in the Financial Services Industry. It's primarily used within our Marketing Departments. ON24 helps us spread brand awareness by providing a platform that makes it easy for us to hold events online. This allows us to keep people informed about the educational data that we have at S&P Global.
  • The stability of the platform is fantastic! This makes sure our webinars run smoothly and with a stable connection.
  • The support that ON24 provides is exceptional! We often need Spanish speaking agents to help with our Latin American webinars and they are always able to provide one.
  • The widgets are great! Particularly the survey one, it helps us gain valuable insight about our webinars and how we can make them better.
  • The Q&A section on the producers end could use a little more refinement.
  • An automatically refreshing live attendee list.
  • The UI of the platform could be updated.
I would say that On24 is well suited for educational webinars, internal trainings, large scale video conferences, town halls, and high-level meetings where you want a rock-solid connection. I wouldn't recommend using ON24 for smaller meetings or low-level meetings where slides were not being presented.
Read Justin Moronta's full review
Maureen C. McInerney | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 09, 2019

From Novice to Webinerd! ON24 is the way to go!

We use ON24 as our platform to host our webcasts. It's used by most of our departments.
  • ON24 is easy to use.
  • We're teaching users how to use all offerings with the training and cheat sheets available.
  • Good response rate from reps.
  • An intuitive platform.
  • Not being able to switch from Simulive to Live: having to create a new webcast messes up registration if a partner decides to do a pre-record.
  • The delay between the Producer platform vs. Live: often we don't see the glitch on the audience side, but the producer side will not move sometimes.
  • Archiving faster.
The main part of my job is to create, market, and produce webcasts, so I'm always in ON24. As far as my job, it's extremely well suited. However, it may be less appropriate when selling a webcast. Our partners assume we are the best of the best, which is why I'm always striving to learn more about ON24 and its useful tools.
Read Maureen C. McInerney's full review
Katie Macaluso | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 09, 2019

Best, Easiest to Use Webinar Platform I've Used

On24 is primarily used by our marketing department to give prospects a deeper dive into the online graduate programs we support. It has been a highly effective tool to re-engage with older, non-responsive leads, and to drive new leads further through the marketing funnel. Its ease of use makes webinar set up a breeze, and frees up staff time for other activities.
  • It's very easy to update templates for registration pages and customizing other elements of the webinar platform. I've trained many team members on the software, and they are able to learn it very quickly.
  • It's easy to use analytics and downloadable reports for webinar metrics.
  • ON24 had a great addition of the CTA widget to give attendees a next step following the webinar.
  • When presenters want to connect audio through their computer (instead of calling in), I would like this to be a little easier and more seamless than it is now.
  • I would like the reports to also show when On-Demand attendees actually viewed the recording vs when they registered.
  • Have the pie chart showing registration sources include more than 4-5 colors, so it is clear which piece of the pie belongs to which source.
On24 is great for presenting a topic or product, by a few speakers, to an audience that will mostly just submit questions or polls. It is less appropriate in scenarios in which the audience needs to be more actively engaged, even able to speak, as that functionality is not available.
Read Katie Macaluso's full review
Bryan Crowe | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 03, 2019

What I think of ON24...

We use it to engage our audience across all 4 of our brands (magazines). We have advertisers who create the material as well as advertisers who sponsor a webinar (they foot the bill, our editorial staff creates the content).
  • Access for presenters has improved.
  • Overall, the interface works well.
  • Analytics are robust.
  • Record function is very limiting. It needs to be more like a recorder, where you can pause, stop at a specific spot and re-record from there.
  • It's all or nothing if you want to upload an audio file. I would like to upload an audio file and assign it to a specific slide. Can't do that now.
  • When a presenter hits the stop record button, if they do it too quickly, after speaking, there is a potential the last word, or part of the word will be cut off.
Overall it does a nice job and the analytics is very important, for lead generation purposes. There were issues (running flash) about 18 months ago, but since moving away from flash, it has improved.

It would be nice to have a folder system. Right now, it's just a continuous row of webcasts. We have 4 brands, and it would be nice to be able to have folders to segregate them. Also somewhere to add a title (by brand or advertiser) that is not viewable by anyone but us.
Read Bryan Crowe's full review
Ron Newby | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 02, 2019

ON24

ON24 is used by corporate marketing and all international subsidiaries. Additionally, marketing creates programs for our Medical and Scientific Affairs group. Our webinar program started with Go-to-Meeting and then migrated to WebEx when our IT director turned over. Webex was a disaster; there are too many things to go wrong, especially in the hands of so many users. We have had virtually no glitches since implementing this solution.
  • It's easy to set up and implement.
  • High quality outputs.
  • Many of our presenters are from outside the company. ON24's interface makes it easy for even first time users.
  • Most of our programs are simu-live or on-demand, removing the stress of launching a program. See the experience with Webex.
  • The SalesForce.com interface is extremely unreliable. We have 9 support incidents with Scribe. Their support is very poor.
  • We have no other recommendations for improvement.
Our targets, hospital medical professionals and veterinarians, have schedules that do not allow for live programs. On-demand is the perfect solution, and the ability to add handouts is a strong feature.
Read Ron Newby's full review
kasha hunt | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 30, 2019

Loyal customer.

We offer legal education to in-house lawyers. We have live programs, but offer them via webcast as well because our members live in a wide geographic footprint. It solves our problem of offering CLE education to our members that are too far away to attend on-site.
  • We never have technical troubles with ON24.
  • Its user face is easy to use.
  • The console offers everything we need it to offer.
  • It is not easy for our members to access the speaker information. I think it should be more prominently displayed on the screen, who is speaking and their bio information.
  • We have run the polling feature on a couple of programs and have had technical trouble when we ran it. Also, the polling is quite limited. It would be an interesting feature for interactive webcasts if the polling could offer more than yes/no questions.
  • Video conference would be a nice feature to try.
ON24 works great for our panel presentations that are just presenters talking. When we want to have a program that is more interactive with the audience, ON24 is very limiting. We find the best audio is when we use a Polycom, but if we have a full room then the speakers have to repeat all audience questions and comments. This repeating is awkward when trying to facilitate an interactive program. Therefore, we won't run a webcast on our programs that will have a great deal of audience interaction.
Read kasha hunt's full review
Amy Horgan | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 28, 2019

Platform to be your partner to drive a global webinar strategy

We use ON24 to enable our global webinar strategy for top, middle and bottom funnel campaigns. It allows us to be more efficient by re-using content across timezones, removing manual efforts and more. It has really become a key part of our demand gen strategy!
  • Strong user experience
  • Detailed reporting to better evaluate event ROI
  • Fantastic knowledge center and customer support
  • Having VOIP instead of just phone dial in for presenters.
  • More clear time zones for global events.
ON24 is built for those who plan for their webinars. If you are constantly working on things last minute with presenters (like slide decks), it can be a challenge as the event is set-up for the way you are presenting content.
Read Amy Horgan's full review
Cheri Edwards | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 28, 2019

ON24: Best Webinar Program Available

Currently, the system is being used by a couple of departments. I use it for customer-facing webinars which are educational and resourceful. Another department uses it to help train their distributors on our new products. And a couple of our departments now use it for employee informational meetings so that it can be an on-demand resource. I guess the business problems it addresses is awareness and communication that can be always available and not just on that certain day/time.
  • Customer Support: No matter what option you choose (chat, submit a question to Technical Support, or contacting your rep) you receive an answer right away.
  • Allowing customization of your console.
  • The number of ways to engage with your audience: polls, surveys, call-to-action button, sharing with multiple tools, social media options.
  • Training videos & documents: a Hub to go to for answers before contacting Technical Support.
  • When creating a certificate, ability to change the font text and sizing for name and date.
  • Full reporting on the registration source (not just per webinar).
ON24 is well suited for creating a resource that can be used in different ways of advertising or getting awareness out. I was asked by one team if they could use the system as a coaching tool. For the needs they were looking for, ON24 was not the correct tool for them.
Read Cheri Edwards's full review
JEYA CHELLIAH | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 25, 2019

Happy customer

Used as a teaching tool to teach scientists on recent research and some basic published research information.
  • Flawless integration of audio and slides.
  • User-friendly way to participate in webinars.
  • Automated email reminders.
  • Recording webinars for on-demand use.
  • Add a whiteboard feature so the presenter can draw a diagram to explain the difficult concepts during the webinar.
  • Ability to use the cursor during the webinar so the presenter can point to the items in the slide to bring the participants attention.
  • A feature which would allow you to upload some special effects in PowerPoint slides.
  • ON24 is a bit more expensive than other products out there - price reduction ideal.
Well suited for direct presentation to your customers with polling and other interactive sessions.
NOT suited for any online training classes. No features are available for pre and post testing or for providing any breakaway session during the class.
Read JEYA CHELLIAH's full review
Benjamin Terwagne | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 24, 2019

ON24 brought our global team to the next level

Our Education Team uses ON24 globally to inform and train end users to our products and services. We are providing information sessions as well as functional trainings, making use of presentations, videos and screen sharing capabilities of the tool.

ON24 is also used by our Marketing team globally to provide informative and interactive sessions.

• Integrated experience for the audience, with image and sound all from computer and with options to interact.
  • The Simu-Live capability of ON24 is allowing us to play pre-recorded sessions then move seamlessly to a live Q&A. This capability is saving us a lot of time and allows our activities to be scalable.
  • The reporting is very complete an allows us to draw global conclusions.
  • It seems to be using a lot of bandwidth for some of our users, resulting in a poor experience.
  • Generally, there is a feel that ON24 was more designed for Marketing and Lead Generation. We would like to see it developing into more of a training and educational tool.

ON24 is well suited for hosting events with a large audience, in which the number of hosts is limited and the interaction with the audience not required per se. It is less appropriate in settings where you would expect more of a meeting, with interaction from all sides.

In other words, it is an event tool rather than a meeting tool.

Read Benjamin Terwagne's full review
Dee Trotman | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 21, 2019

ON24 for webinars is a quality product

We use it for webinars across the company.
  • We use it as our platform for webinars.
  • We use webinars as a lead generation asset.
  • Reports from the dashboard are good.
  • Video of the speaker embedded.
  • When each speaker talks it pops up their name, it’s distracting ting and annoying.
  • When running a Simulive webinar it can keep running as an attendee, but as a Q&A logged in person the slides just stop and won’t progress.
Excellent for webinars, reporting at the back end is good.
Read Dee Trotman's full review

Dashboards (219)
Data exportability (215)
High quality audio (223)
Mobile support (160)
Calendar integration (195)
Record meetings / events (210)
Slideshows (212)
Event registration (210)
Audience polling (195)
Q&A (220)
Participant roles & permissions (200)
Confidential attendee list (188)
Branding options (199)
Integration to Marketing Automation (172)

About ON24

ON24 believes that great webinars are the foundation of successful digital marketing.

According to the vendor, ON24 helps businesses offer engaging webinars that drive business results.

They describe its key capabilities as including:

• Ability to deliver an immersive, interactive, video-rich experience which collects and transmits a wide range of audience interaction measurements.
  • Ability to integrate with leading CRM and marketing automation platforms, providing a rich data set of prospect signals to drive sales and marketing follow up.
  • Ease of use
  • An interactive and engaging on-demand experience
  • Seamless on-demand, chapterization, editing tools, and content hosting

The vendor states more than 1,200 global organizations, including SAP, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Merck, EY, HubSpot, athenahealth, Macquarie, RSM, Marriott and AdRoll rely on ON24.