Overall Satisfaction with Citrix Endpoint Management (formerly XenMobile)
Citrix Endpoint Management is used across many verticals and departments. It is one place solution to synchronize corporate emails with personal mobile devices. It gives the user a secured environment to connect to workplace resources through their personal device. It provides security, fast access, and customization. It helps to virtualize systems and get them connected remotely through personal mobile, desktop, and laptop devices. Using it across multiple verticals makes the process more efficient and secure. Overall it is a very effective tool for accessing remotely and securely.
- It has efficient security control system. Easy to use and administer.
- It is very easy to install, it connects well with with other apps.
- SecureWeb Xenmobile provides secured access to the websites and eliminates the need of VPN.
- It connects very well with other apps.
- It takes time to understand which features can be used to ensure compliance with the organizational access policies.
- Logs are hard to troubleshoot, they stay for longtime. There is no documented module available to lead to troubleshooting.
- It is hard to deploy on all mobile devices.
- It provided more safer environment to access corporate emails on personal device. This reduced costs for VPN and access control measures.
- Most features are compliant with organizational security features, this reduced costs in third party vendor softwares.
- Web based admin control portal is very efficient, there is no need to install desktop client for admin control. This saved a lot of time during initial deployment.
Citrix Endpoint Management has flexible configuration which makes it more efficient and better fit. Other substitutes work well in the sandbox and testing environment, but XenMobile is a great device in all environments. Its integration with other Citrix apps like XenDesktop, XenApp, Citrix NetScaler is great and efficient. Other companies don't offer a variety of products and their integration with other company products is not efficient.
Overall the support from the customer service team has been good. They are very timely and expert in resolving the tickets. They have appropriate knowledge to resolve issues in all stages to development. They were up to the point during the implementation stage of the XenMobile, all queries were answered in time to help finish the deployment. The support for last three years has been extraordinary in helping us use XenMobile effectively and efficiently.
Do you think Citrix Endpoint Management delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Citrix Endpoint Management's feature set?
Did Citrix Endpoint Management live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Citrix Endpoint Management go as expected?
Would you buy Citrix Endpoint Management again?
If Citrix Endpoint Management is deployed across all verticals and departments, it is best suited as it provides the right access and security control to the user and the organization. Also, if the company can provide the same device across multiple verticals then it would be very easy to deploy and operate XenMobile. Using different personal devices leads to deployment challenges. Also it requires a higher broadband when used on a personal device on home or public internet. Also, XenMobile integration with non-Citrix products is a big challenge, as the integration doesn't work effectively and results in lags.