Overall Satisfaction with ClearCare
- All emergency contacts are at the very front page of the client profile for you to review prior to staffing.
- ClearCare is very user friendly when it comes to making any changes or learning any new updates that are received.
- The client assessment page is extremely useful when learning about your clients health history and needs.
- Daily tasks are huge for our office. We write reminders for each other daily and everyone in the office knows to review updates prior to their shift.
- The front page could be organized a little differently, I believe all of the tasks from the CareGivers are a bit overwhelming for a new employee. Possibly switch it to only 'missed' and 'late' clock ins.
- The calendar set up throws me off from time to time. A normal calendar day starts on a Sunday verses Saturday.
- Background and color setting changes would be huge for anyone with a creative mind.
This is a similar system that was created for organizational purposes for health businesses. Ortho2 is not as user friendly and takes much longer to learn the different ins and outs of the software system. I used it for over six years and still did not use all of the features in the system.
This is an excellent resource for any personnel in the health field needing organizational help with their staff and client list. My coworkers and I find it to be extremely user friendly and/or to be taught. It took less than a week for my office to know the system inside and out. Highly recommended this software program.
ClearCare Feature Ratings
600 - At Home Instead Senior Care, We are fortunate to have a staff of over 300 Clients, 200 Care Givers and 20 Administrative Assistant Personnel. Our entire staff uses the Clear Care System with ease and with out time consuming training. Our management and owner write daily and weekly notes for staff of the reminders and tasks which is very helpful
600 - Basic computer skills knowledge is a must and very helpful to have when working in Clear Care. Aside from computer basics, the system is very user friendly and could easily be self taught if given the time to sit down and review. I personally would love to recommend it to other companies to use.
- Staffing caregiver into the appropriate clients home
- Track billing and accounts for clients and caregivers
- Track daily and weekly to do tasks
- We leave useful notes for other staffers that are helpful when picking out the appropriate caregiver for a client.
- We set daily reminders for each other that notify the specific staffer on call.
- We have found creative ways to set up the client schedule to not affect billing hours.
I have used ClearCare for about a year now and have only experienced positive outcomes with the system. It has everything you need from simple note reminders to detailed medial information regarding your client. If anyone in the health field takes the time to view this software, they would be hooked.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using