Overall Satisfaction with CodeSignal
As a student, I use it to help me prepare for technical interviews. I've provided several CodeSignal exams and believe they're really useful in predicting how you'd perform in a technical interview. Because the platform is incredibly informative and has a user-friendly layout, most of my peers utilize it for technical evaluations and interview preparation.
- Great questions for Technical Evaluations
- User friendly interface
- Point system that pushes you to complete more problems
- I suppose they should include a feature that allows us to know whether the recruiter who requested our technical evaluation opted to proceed with the interview process or rejected us and decided to move on.
- I think they should provide more listings of frequently asked questions by popular companies.
- They should at the very least provide a suggestion or a solution to the questions we couldn't answer during the technical evaluation. How are we meant to improve if you don't tell us how to do it even after the assessment?
- On CodeSignal, you can really practice answering questions from various companies.
- Used it to prepare for interviews
- Positive in giving quality scores.
HackerRank includes a lot of questions, but there are also a variety of questions available online with answers. The questions are generic, and there are few features. There are some interesting new questions on CodeSignal that help assess the candidate's understanding. At CodeSignal, the rest of the experience was excellent.
Do you think CodeSignal delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with CodeSignal's feature set?
Did CodeSignal live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of CodeSignal go as expected?
Would you buy CodeSignal again?
There are many scenarios where CodeSignal is well suited such as technical assessments, interview preparations, and practicing our knowledge of data structures and algorithms. Although for some roles, the questions asked in technical assessments are irrelevant, since the role does not always require outstanding problem-solving knowledge. Hence in such cases, they should design a custom technical assessment that is specific to the role.