Overall Satisfaction with Coinbase
Cyptocurrency is a new form of currency that has expanded since the introduction of Bitcoin. But it is still unknown and new to the public on it is acquired or traded. It is almost the stock exchange but it is run differently. Being decentralized, it has no connection to worldwide financial institutions. So, how do you trade cyptocurrency? This is how coinbase helps.
- Educate members on cryptocurrency
- It starts a member of with $10 worth of cryptocurrency to trade by education courses on different coins and markets
- You carry a portfolio of cryptocurrency
- Just like other apps(venmo, cashapp, PayPal) it keeps all your trade portfolio under coin based. Not transferable
- Even though, they give you a starting balance of $10. They do wants you to put at least $10 of your money
- The training video are simple. Learn about US dollar coin, USD, and bitcoin. But it doesn't teach you how to be a savvy trader. That will take additional education
- You can't add small cryptocurrency like BAR to your portfolio. It certain amount to trade with.
- Coinbase wallet. It holds the amount of money you use or receive from trades
- Built in cryptocurrency market data. Get to see daily how blockchains are doing
- Security pin. You setup your like you do for your bank apps
- Category section will display new assets, explanation on defi and cryptocurrency, APY yield.
- I have been interested in investing. But certain stocks are high. Cryptocurrency is open to whatever amount you have unlike Stash or e-trader that only you a small amount to ownership
- I get the benefits to be educated on a few currencies and blockchains. They even give you a starting amount to get you trading
- To withdrawal, coinbase ask which currency to withdraw from. Then give a QR code to point at a bitcoin ATM or service.
If you want to get a small understanding on bitcoin, Fetch.ai, stellar Lumen, or Clover. Then I suggest going with coinbase. You will get $10 worth of cryptocurrency to start your trading adventure. You can get venmo or cashapp but they just allow you to spend your money but don't tell you about blockchains.
Do you think Coinbase delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Coinbase's feature set?
Did Coinbase live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Coinbase go as expected?
Would you buy Coinbase again?
I am a novice trader. I started using coinbase because it would educate me about the network of blockchains and cryptocurrency traders on their app. I was surprised to hear the history about splits with different blockchain. Even about miners and developers. The network run fuild but very different from the financial institutions.