Cream of the Crop!
January 18, 2016
Cream of the Crop!
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Communifire
We purchased Communifire to set up a community for consultants and contractors. It's commonly known that it's not what you know but who you know that gets you places, so we wanted give our contractors every chance of success by bringing them together in a common place where they could connect. In addition to bringing people together we wanted to give them some extra support by providing additional information on things that might be of interest to them and help them in their work. Communifire is a great tool for this type of need. It allows us to blog, share news and events, post jobs etc., and it even allows for small teams of people to collaborate on projects. We looked at many platforms to meet this need but Communifire was really a standout for us.
- Communifire allows people to connect easily through instant chat and messaging. It works similarly to other social media platforms like Facebook so its not hard to learn.
- Communifire makes it easy to share news and events with our community and the presentation of this information looks very professional.
- I found Communifire quite easy to configure to our individual needs. There were a lot of options to turn things on or off. This was important to us because in some areas of our community we wanted to allow our contractors many features and in other areas we wanted to really limit what was on offer.
- We had a big list of things we needed a platform to do. Communifire ticked all the boxes.
- Communifire is continually working to improve their platform. At this stage I am happy we have enough functionality and features. I will update my comments should I think of anything later.
- As our community is in start-up mode it's hard to comment on this but we have an expectation that this tool will vastly improve our consultants' and contractors' experience with us, leading to an increase of people wanting to use our services.
I evaluated a number of platforms. Here's the list: Mango Apps, Jive, Jostle, Zyncro, Bitrix 24, Exo platform, Huddle, Confluence, Hip Chat, Wrike, Hive. Some of the other platforms were really nice but Communifire was the platform that best meet our needs.
I have always found Communifire support to be exceptional. We have had a personal account manager who has been very helpful.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response