Overall Satisfaction with Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is deployed on our customer environment which is an insurance vendor, it's deployed on the entire estate managing more 10PB of Front end data. The primary application use case is automation with the server agent deployment, configuration is all automated. There was a need for various types of applications and middleware to be all managed under one solution.
- Plethora of application and database support under one product.
- Excellent reporting tools to have granular information.
- Ease of use for administrator, with support for automation.
- Integration into various applications like SQL , Vmware etc.
- The support for multi platform migration.
- The support for multi database vendor for application ( Commserve DB ).
- We have had a very good results in the years with better software updates and compatibility.
- We were able to reduce our Infrastructure foot print to a considerable amount.
- With support of multi platforms , our regional sites are all under one single centralised instance rather than remote islands.
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery gives a very trusted relationship with the vendor. We are able to have very minimal to 0 downtime and high availability for all backups. The backups are designed to complete within the window allocated, which keeps up our SLA on the top always.
Do you think Commvault Complete Data Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Commvault Complete Data Protection's feature set?
Did Commvault Complete Data Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Commvault Complete Data Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Commvault Complete Data Protection again?
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is best suited for small and large environment who need fewer admins and would like automate most of the operations. The tool is best suited for companies would like to backup different types of applications, middleware and data off prem and on prem.