The solution for all your data protection needs.
Overall Satisfaction with Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery
- Automation like workflow.
- Ease of use, less complexity.
- Excellent support, very pro-active.
- Leaders in the backup realm.
- Additional workflow template and not so much the canned reports that comes with it.
- Pricing, it does get pricey when you start adding new features not purchased before hand.
- Licensing structure, should be more flexible especially in for an enterprise level customers.
- It is an integral part of our DR plan.
- It's been proven that we are able to bring back data during times of data corruption.
- It provides mitigating features to cover compliancy.
Do you think Commvault Complete Data Protection delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Commvault Complete Data Protection's feature set?
Did Commvault Complete Data Protection live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Commvault Complete Data Protection go as expected?
Would you buy Commvault Complete Data Protection again?
Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery is best suited for a large environment that is hybrid and a mix bag of applications, storage devices, and operating system. It's really a good fit like our environment where we are in a transition of physical to virtual and on-prem to Cloud provider. Commvault Complete Backup & Recovery really covers these arenas really well.
I believe it's less appropriate for a small SMB that does need not a robust backup infrastructure due to cost.