Overall Satisfaction with Condo Control Central
We use Condo Control Central to help with the Management Office of several Condominium Corporations in the Toronto area. It has helped us organize reports and collect data for AGMs and other types of announcements to the registered residents.
- To allow the management administrators to help the general end user.
- The service requests are very helpful for both the residents & the management office.
- The incident reports that the security desk uses are very helpful for the management office in trying to solve problems.
- We would like the numerical and alpha designations be consistent throughout.
- We would like the use of email addresses to be used for more than one suite, as we have multiple owners and have difficulty registering them multiple times.
- When a user becomes inactive, they still receive emails from the management office unless they unsubscribe. A lot of people do not remember to unsubsribe when they move away.
- We believe it has been a better system for the management office in keeping data up-to-date.
- I like the ability to move from one condo site to the other condo site easily.
I believe that Condo Control Central is a better product and easily used.
Do you think Condo Control delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Condo Control's feature set?
Did Condo Control live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Condo Control go as expected?
Would you buy Condo Control again?
We appreciate the variety of reports that are generated to cover a wide range of options and topics. Many of us have attended the online training, which has been very helpful with the information provided and the questions asked and answered. However, there are times when we ask questions to Condo Control and the answers take longer than usual to get back to us.