Overall Satisfaction with Confirmit
My organization uses Confirmit to design, track and distribute online surveys. We also use Confirmit CATI at our call center. It is mainly used by our IS department and interviewers. The business teams, vendors and clients (sometimes) use the reportal links to track progress.
- Customer Service - generally, Confirmit representatives respond to questions within the hour.
- Programming surveys is more difficult than competitor products. The user interface takes time to learn.
- The reportal designs are limited. Customization is difficult.
- All of the fancy question designs cost more money. Standard capabilities are rather limited.
- Learned more about the devices people are using to take online surveys.
- Call center is easily able to call records which has made them more efficient.
Qualtrix -- this program is more limited on the data management side of things but the user interface is much easier to use. Anyone could program a survey with this program.