Overall Satisfaction with Conga CPQ (formerly Apttus CPQ)
Conga CPQ is a key part of our sales and renewal process, processing product inputs to generate quotes and sales orders in a range of templates and which can be downloaded as Word or PDF and even sent directly to the customer with an email template. It's a useful and intuitive tool that allows us to quickly collect signatures from clients to close the sale.
- Multi-template quote/sales order
- Email templates to send directly to customer
- Ability to download for further editing
- It would be nice if templates could be edited during the closing process and within browser.
- Improved quote quality, especially in terms of aesthetic and standardization
- Reduces rogue discounting, certainly
Conga CPQ absolutely saves time by powering pricing rules and generating the resulting quotes during the sales process.
It is effective in this area, however I do not often rely on the option to send directly to the customer.
Do you think Conga CPQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Conga CPQ's feature set?
Did Conga CPQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Conga CPQ go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Conga CPQ again?
Conga CPQ is useful for routine new sales and renewals, however for any kind of particularity specific to an account (which is especially common in renewals) it might be easier to edit templates in another app and send to the customer manually rather than directly through Conga CPQ.