Overall Satisfaction with ConnectWise Sell (formerly Quosal)
We use ConnectWise Sell to build, track, and deliver quotes to our clients. It also helps with confirming real-time product pricing and availability from our distributors. We can know when a customer has viewed quote, and get notified upon acceptance. It is used by both our inside and outside sales teams.
- Online quoting.
- Real-time product availability and pricing.
- Visibility into customer activity.
- Although it is integrated with managed, oftentimes the integration fails with API errors.
- Error logging is not always helpful. Oftentimes the errors are two generic to make troubleshooting worthwhile.
- The ability to see Real Time pricing allows us to be very accurate with our costing.
- Knowing when our clients have viewed their quotes allows us to be very proactive in following up with clients.
- Having your quote history at your fingertips allows easy access to previous quotes and information.
The most powerful features are the fact that you can see when your clients have viewed your quote, and that it can pull in real-time information about the products you are selling. It is all online-based, so you can use it from anywhere which is a big advantage over other quoting tools that I have used. We don't use the procurement capabilities, but for quoting pricing and customer visibility it works fantastically.