Overall Satisfaction with Contently
I use Contently in my role as the sole dedicated writer of online content and outreach for my division. I have dual roles, writing on behalf of my company, and freelance writing. My Contently portfolio shows off my body of work in both arenas, assuring my stakeholders and outside interests of my writing skills and the scope of my work.
- It serves as a website for those of us who manage several sites or don't have a personal site.
- The ability to move posts around assures me that the strongest, not necessarily the newest, posts are found at the top.
- It is very user-friendly, specifically the ability to upload and edit new entries.
- The thumbnails on the left rail give viewers a quick glance at the authoritative sites in which my work has been published.
- It would be helpful to be able to divide published posts into topical categories.
- I would love to see an area for Yelp-type reviews or ratings by end users or the companies for whom I write.
- Better customer service - I am able to share a link to all of my guest blog posts quickly.