September 22, 2020
Score 8 out of 10
- Learning Suite
- Performance Suite
Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We use Cornerstone across the organization to deliver learning solutions and performance management. Our teams are located across the US and having a single platform that is accessible to each member is critical to delivering the tools needed consistently. We primarily address online learning delivery and instructor-led class management; as well as, conducting performance reviews and performance check-ins.
- Admin Training - multiple options and content on how to use the system.
- Customer Services - online portal and in-person is always good.
- Setting up security roles and permissions - too cumbersome and confusing.
- Need a mobile app that includes more than the learning module.
- Offer, maintain and track learning compliance.
- Deliver one platform across multiple companies.
- Provide and track performance reviews.
It is too complex. The security roles, permissions and constraints are cumbersome. If there was one thing they could do to improve the most is to streamline this process. In addition, there are some pages that you can configure text/HTML, while others do not allow this. It isn't consistent. End users don't notice this but for administrators, it can be hard especially if you do not have IT background/knowledge.