Ultimate Software delivers cloud-based HCM solutions that help businesses simplify payroll computations, accelerate talent acquisition, manage time and attendance, and support proactive, strategic talent management on a global level.
Talent Management Software
Best Talent Management Software
TrustMaps are two-dimensional charts that compare products based on satisfaction ratings and research frequency by prospective buyers. Products must have 10 or more ratings to appear on this TrustMap.
Talent Management Software Overview
What is Talent Management?Talent management is sometimes considered a synonym for performance management. However, in reality, talent management software is a set of HR capabilities—including but not limited to performance management—that are considered strategically important to the organization. One possible definition is that talent management software is designed to manage talent through the entire lifecycle from talent acquisition through development to reward and measurement, in order to ensure that the best people are being hired, developed and trained and compensated to maximize value for the organization.
Talent Management Solutions
The primary constituent elements of talent management suites form a continuum of activities and processes, revolving around the most important resource in any organization--its people. The primary talent concerns of most organizations include:
- Talent acquisition, especially improving the quality of hires
- Speeding up the time to competency
- Improving performance and development
- Making sure that everyone is working on projects with the highest potential for impact
- Ensuring that talent is rewarded and compensated
- Finding a new generation of leaders
- Continuously developing staff to meet the fast changing needs of the modern corporation
A talent management system is designed specifically to help organizations solve common people-related HR pain points and meet these highly strategic goals.
Talent Management Software Features & Capabilities
- Recruitment/ATS: Recruiting is offered either as a component of talent management suites or as standalone products. Features include job posting, candidate management, and applicant tracking.
- Onboarding: Onboarding is the process of orienting and integrating new hires into the cultural and performance aspects of their job. The goal of onboarding is to speed up new hires' time-to-value and includes features like training tracking, assessments, and new hire portals.
- Cascading Goal Alignment: Goal alignment features help coordinate employee's personal performance and career goals with specific, higher-level business goals and objectives. They include hierarchical goal setting, line-of-sight visibility, and performance tracking.
- Performance Management: Performance management is the process of tracking employees' accomplishment of predetermined goals. It is measured via performance plans, status tracking, and reporting.
- Employee Engagement: Employee engagement is a relatively new facet of talent management. It entails surveying employees to track engagement with culture over time, job satisfaction, and competency levels to target future employee development.
- Learning Management: Learning management focuses on post-onboarding employee skills development and competencies, as well as customer training in some cases. The market for e-content and learning management systems offers general-use products and industry-focused offerings.
- Compensation Management: Compensation management entails setting employee pay grades and incentive structures based on performance criteria.
- Succession Planning: Succession planning is the identification and preparation of top talent within the company for professional growth and leadership positions. It includes the creation of succession plans themselves, as well as candidate tracking and ranking.
Talent Management Products
Listings (1-25 of 79)
Ceridian Dayforce HCM is a cloud-based platform encompassing HR, payroll, benefits, and talent and workforce management. It provides companies with a scalable framework and real-time data, such as continual pay calculations, to enable efficient decision-making.
ADP Workforce Now is a cloud-based HR platform for mid-sized businesses. It features customizable modules of various HR services that businesses can tailor to their specific needs, as well as regulatory monitoring and alerts to help businesses remain compliant.
Oracle HCM Cloud combines various human resources operations, such as Core HR functions, talent management, and workforce management, within one platform. The Cloud program provides global scaling and prioritizes mobile accessibility and integration.
Ascentis HR uses web-based management programs to help automate complex HR processes. It's fully integrated with Ascentis’ other services including customizable payroll, time and attendance and recruiting modules.
Cornerstone OnDemand is a cloud-based application for talent management. Cornerstone offers suites for recruiting, training, performance monitoring and planning, learning, and HR data management. It is scaled for enterprises.
Paycom is a core HR management software solution. It includes features such as talent acquisition and management, time tracking, and payroll management. It offers some automation capacities, particularly regarding payroll.
Halogen Software offers a cloud-based talent management suite that includes recruiting, performance management, learning and development, succession planning and compensation programs. It is optimized for mid-sized businesses.
Cornerstone’s PiiQ is an SMB offering formerly known as Sonar6. PiiQ is aimed at small-to-medium sized businesses and includes core learning management and performance management systems, including content creation, mobile accessibility, and in-product reporting.
SAP SuccessFactors is a suite of HR/HCM products covering these capability areas: core HR and payroll, recruiting and onboarding, learning and development, performance and compensation management, workforce analytics and planning, and employee experience management.
Saba is a talent management suite which includes performance management, succession planning, learning management, planning, and recruiting. The vendor intends the cloud-based platform to be highly scalable to enable continuous employee development.
PeopleFluent Mirror Suite for Talent Management includes modules for recruiting, performance management, compensation, learning, succession, and vendor management, as well as workforce planning and diversity. These modules can be purchased separately or bundled, and integrate with other HR systems.
PeopleAdmin SelectSuite is a talent management platform designed for Higher Education and Government organizations. Modules include analytics, applicant tracking, position management, onboarding, records management, and performance management.
HealthStream is a cloud-based Talent Management Suite specifically designed for the healthcare sector. Focused on training (LMS), the suite also includes performance management, competency, simulation and credentialing. HealthStream also provides research services to healthcare organizations.
SilkRoad Onboarding is a component of the SilkRoad Life Suite platform. It includes functionality for onboarding, including electronic offer support, retention during Mergers & Acquisitions, and offboarding personnel. It is optimized for enterprise organizations.
talentReef is a recruitment and talent management system optimized for service-sector workforces. talentReef emphasizes its support for regulatory compliance, automated workflows, and mobile accessibility across its functions for recruiting, onboarding, training, and performance management.
Deltek Talent Management is a suite of modules for talent management. Modules include Talent Acquisition, Performance, Development, Compensation, and Learning. These modules enable employee hiring, onboarding, training, and performance management.
Lumesse is a talent management suite. Its core functionality is in recruiting and applicant tracking. Lumesse also offers other recruiting features, as well as onboarding and analytics capabilities.
ClearCompany offers an applicant tracking system with core features, including batch or mass communication, job board posting, centralized internal communications, and background checking features. It also provides onboarding automation and performance management.
SilkRoad Life Suite is an integrated suite applications : OpenHire for recruiting, RedCarpet for onboarding and life events, WingSpan for performance management, GreenLight for learning management, Point and Eprise for Social Collaboration and Content Management, and HeartBeat for HRIS/HRMS.
Talentsoft is a French-based company offering a cloud talent management suite designed for larger companies who need and integrated EPM suite.
ADP GlobalView HCM is a human resources management platform for global companies managing a global workforce, with integrated payroll, benefits administration, talent management, and analytics.
PeopleStrategy eHCM is a cloud-based, Software-as-a-Service Human Capital Management solution featuring integrated Payroll, Human Resources, Employee & Manager Self-Service, Applicant Tracking, Benefits Administration, Workforce Management, Performance Management, Compliance, Reporting and An...
Technomedia Talent Management Suite is an employee performance and talent management software solution.
Avature ATS is an applicant tracking and recruiting software solution offered by Avature.