September 22, 2020
Score 9 out of 10
- Learning Suite
Overall Satisfaction with Cornerstone OnDemand
We are using the learning platform only within our hospital. I am very pleased with the depth of options within learning that are able to utilize with our employees. We use Cornerstone across the whole organization for new employee onboarding, on the job training, on the spot learning, new skills training, Annual Mandatory training, and much, much more. Cornerstone allows us to provide online learning in a huge variety of formats and also track learning for compliance.
- Help documents for learning
- Training on products
- Flexibility of products
- Observation checklists can be tricky to navigate
- Updating content and how that affects Curriculum/re-versioning
- Certification management can be frustrating for expired users
- Removing content for terminated employees could be easier, instead of removing content item by item, would be nice to be able to remove all content from active transcript to removed transcript
- We use Cornerstone to help train new employees and existing employees in new and innovative ways.
- Using Cornerstone reporting and analytics we track training to maintain strict compliance needs for our hospital.
- Cornerstone enables us to quickly create touch points to our employees and provide quick access to a host of skills and learning opportunities for them.
We, like many others this year, had to quickly transition our onboarding program for new employees to a 100% online format. We were able to use the many features that Cornerstone provides to wrap a comprehensive program for self-study to allow our employees to safely access the content that they needed to onboard as new employees and also complete their mandatory compliance training. It was not ideal for us to create hours of content in the space of a few weeks, but Cornerstone enabled us to then wrap it into an easy program for employees to navigate and provide a connection to our hospital in a new way.
I have implemented several LMS products. Cornerstone configuration was as expected and I feel was just right for an LMS. It was much easier to implement than others.
- SAP SuccessFactors and CORRIDOR
We selected Cornerstone for its wide variety within the learning platform and ease of use for employees. The other platforms we are not able to use at this time. It was a fairly smooth integration and configuration and we have really loved the features with the learning platform.
Cornerstone is well suited for providing a one-stop-shop for all things learning, engaging users in a multitude of different avenues. I wish I had a team to assist me in implementing all the amazing things that you can utilize in Cornerstone. I am a team of 1 - so the great benefits and features sometimes take me much longer to implement than I would like.