Overall Satisfaction with CrashPlan
We are currently using CrashPlan as a means of data security for our end user base. It is being used across the university to back up all users who have university provided laptops or desktops. This solution allows for a safety net for our users in case of hardware failure or a malicious attack.
- It supports multi-user environments now so that no matter the amount of users on a PC a safety net is present.
- It allows for backing up of all users in case of hardware failure.
- Implementation of the software would be helpful. The current batch file does not function as well as it could.
- There are some small bugs when changing users using a GUID reset command.
- The program aids in data migration when users are having their equipment refreshed.
- The program has allowed for multiple issues to be resolved when data corruptions have occurred.
- Customer support is fantastic.