Is Daptiv right for your Organizationhttps://www.trustradius.com/project-managementDaptivUnspecified6.7201012014-01-13T18:35:39.259Z
Updated April 30, 2015
Is Daptiv right for your Organization
Score 1 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Daptiv
Daptiv is used as our primary portfolio and project management tool. It is used to track project, task, risk, and issue progress. It is also used as the source of record for resource allocation. The tool is used throughout all locations within our organization. The reporting module is used across the enterprise for both HR and project reporting.
- Resource allocation, when fully integrated provides a in depth view of what everyone is working on, as well as their availability.
- Portfolio reporting provides a good view of where all projects are at in their lifecycle.
- Time tracking is simple to use.
- The product becomes slow when used at an enterprise level.
- Reporting studio is cumbersome and difficult to use.
- Standard resource management reports do not run out of the box with mid sized enterprises.
- The product does not fit well with Agile projects out of the box.
- Daptiv provides insight into portfolio status.
- Daptiv reporting is to slow to use, as such we have to export our data into a tool that is easier to use.
- Daptiv report studio does not work with the latest browsers.
I have compare Daptiv against Atlassian Studio. Daptiv provides a good portfolio view, where Atlassian falls short.
600 - Daptiv is used across the entire enterprise for time entry. It is used for resource allocation at our corporate office, and as a PPM across all office locations.
- Adapted to be used with Agile product development
- Data exports for reporting in external tools
- Developed multiple custom applications within the tool.
I recommend using daptiv resources on your implementation to help with setup and training.
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
Do not like to use