Overall Satisfaction with DataRobot
We have a multi-classification problem and a relevancy problem we are using DataRobot to provide us a model for.
- Extremely quick to provide prod ready models.
- Super easy to maintain the models in a production environment.
- Excellent audit trail
- Offering a way within DataRobot to link multiple models as a single stack. Were using multiple binary classification models and we needed to link them through our own code. For us, it was easy since we were all programmers, to begin with, but for more business-oriented people, it would have been harder.
- The python API was super important to fully automate the model creation.
- The capacity to use the graphical interface but then also use the python API the grab the ROC curve and really tweak the results to our needs. We had a business bias where false positives had much less of an impact than false negatives. By using the ROC curve data we could adapt the thresholds to our needs.
- The capacity to very quickly build models and even use the learning done on a similar model to speed up the next model. A lot of our binary classification models were using similar data points. So we would build the first few models with the normal experiment configuration. This would pinpoint the best algorithms and we would then limit the next models to these best candidates. This greatly sped up our process.
- The help of your customer-facing data scientists was incredible. Each time they exceeded our expectations. And it was really tailored to our needs. Really this was amazing.
- Sadly the project was put on pause. The problem was really not with the data robots but with our inability to read the data from production in an efficient manner.
Do you think DataRobot delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with DataRobot's feature set?
Did DataRobot live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of DataRobot go as expected?
Would you buy DataRobot again?
DataRobot gave us models we could work on within a matter of days completely solving the pure machine learning part of the equation. People in upper management still have a hard time grasping how because of your tool we no longer need help with the AI part of things. I keep referring to your tool as a beast that needs to be fed period.