Overall Satisfaction with Dell Boomi API Management
We used Dell Boomi API Management to develop integration jobs between our different systems, such as our POS and inventory systems along with our product catalog such as NetSuite and MS SQL Server. The goal of synchronizing various systems and populating the data warehouse was nicely achieved. Learning Dell Boomi API Management was a fun and quick, and deployment was never difficult. We faced couple of small issues which we figured out.
- Can integrate multiple sources: REST, SOAP, RDBM.
- Cloud based so always easy to maintain.
- Training new resources is always easy.
- Easy to use UI which lets you create orchestrations nicely.
- Debugging/loggin can be improved.
- Cache components were not very friendly.
- It would have not been possible to run our application with out integration, and Dell Boomi API Management served the purpose.
- Not as effective while communicating with SOAP as it is in the case of Rest or SQL.