Overall Satisfaction with Dialpad Talk
DialPad [Talk] is used for our organization to talk to each other across the organization as well as to contact vendors or clients directly. It helps us to address quick questions that may get lost in longer email threads. It also allows us to not use our personal cell phones and in turn separates our personal life from our work life.
- Notifications- via e-mails, calendar links and otherwise are very helpful when dealing with information that may otherwise get lost or forgotten in conversations
- Access- Being able to access calls on the go via your own cell phone or using your laptop to help free up your hand and get real time speech intelligibility is much appreciated
- Variety- Options for quick chats and sending photos, video calls to share screens when necessary, and your most recent calls available on the same screen you are already looking at adds to workplace efficiency
- Speech intelligibility is available, but poor. Please do better, otherwise it is of little help
- The number that shows up when receiving/making a call is often confusing, inaccurate or misleading to both caller and receiver.
- Instructions when first signing up are a bit difficult for older generations to understand. Particularly setting up the Dialpad [Talk] program on laptop versus setting up on your cell phone. Please make this function clearer and describe the distinction between both for those who need extra assistance with technology
- Separate work numbers
- Correspondence via phone, chat or video call with colleagues
- Notifications and reminders based on calls
- Positive- better work/life balance therefore better retention rates and employee happiness
- Positive- smoother correspondence on administrative items by using the chat functions and the ability to use the laptop to make calls while doing other work
- Negative- confusion with number sand some functions that cause time to figure out and therefore disrupt workflow
The Harvest app is the only other product our company uses and it is for time tracking and project budgets. These two products are not comparable to each other. I am unsure of competitors to the Dialpad [Talk] product. We are happy enough to not explore those other options at this time.
Do you think Dialpad Ai Voice delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Dialpad Ai Voice's feature set?
Did Dialpad Ai Voice live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Dialpad Ai Voice go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Dialpad Ai Voice again?
DialPad [Talk] is great for small businesses. It allows for a better work life balance by separating personal numbers form work numbers. It also allows for a small team to have better access to colleagues throughout the day when the company relies heavily on email correspondence. I don't think this would be as suitable if a team didn't have to work closely with each other on matters or if they were out in the field almost the whole work day.