Overall Satisfaction with DraftSight
I am a sole user. I use it for editing & creating 2D extrusion drawings for aluminium fenestration profiles.
- It does everything I need it to do extremely well.
- Editing Layers are particularly easy and handy.
- Creating Boundaries is simple, even if there are overlaps and open line ends.
- Saving as other formats, like dxf is excellent.
- Customizing tool bars could do with a little improvement. e.g. the ability to drag a command out of a menu and drop it on the shortcut menus as a button, would be fabulous.
- Moving objects to the OCS (e.g. 0, 0, 0) is not always straight forward, and the error command is not really helpful.
- None really. It's a tool to help us evaluate thermal efficiency of windows and door aluminium profiles.