Eloqua: getting it done
Updated December 03, 2020
Eloqua: getting it done
Score 9 out of 10
- Email, Form, Landing Page, Form, Segment, Campaign, Program, Integration, Custom Object
Overall Satisfaction with Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
We are using Eloqua for our marketing automation. It's used across the whole organization. It is used to acquire and nurture leads, and integrate with Salesforce.
- Automate event registration process
- Utilize third party connectors like ReadyTalk for the complete webinar process
- Dig into our prospects with offers and track the entire process of lead conversion
- User friendly interface, which can be easily picked up without deep technological skills.
- Many features that are powerful for lead nurturing like dynamic content, custom object, segmentation
- CRM integration is seamless, which is very important to our organization. This integration mapping is also easy to audit.
- Tracking on user activities such modifications to programs and campaigns
- Bulk-creation in dynamic content setup
- More date tools that can be used for Segments
- Utilizing of Eloqua has helped produced tons of leads and seamlessly deliver over to our CRM system. The downside of the integration was missing the notifications of any dropoffs.
- Employee efficiency was definitely boosted thanks to Eloqua. Our team of 4 can serve the whole company which has six to eight different service lines, or internal clients.
- Eloqua supports are usually courteous but many times my requests are not prioritized. Also many bugs I discovered were not recognized and solved promptly.
I have used CheetahMail for four years. It is known for volume batching. Also it has unique features like bulk-creation of dynamic content, which is what Eloqua is lacking. However, Eloqua outruns CheetahMail with the automation as it can be easily configured, while CheetahMail requires an implementation team for projects like triggers. Eloqua also has more sophisticated data and segment tools, which CheetahMail is missing.
- What training programs are available to get new users up to speed?
- How emergency situations are handled like system crashed?
- How feature roadmap is introduced, tested and implemented?
- How responsive the vendor is responding to service/issue request, as well as the wish-list?
- Are the basic features of marketing automation exist: email, landing page, form, program, segmentation, and integration?
Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud) Feature Ratings
Using Oracle CX Marketing (formerly Oracle Marketing Cloud)
It is currently serving our needs. Although there are hiccups, the benefits we are getting outweighs them. We have actually just upgraded our package that includes more features. We are in the process of exploiting these new features and aiming to achieve a new level of efficiency. In the meantime, we are working on revamping our lead conversion and delivery process by utilizing more of Eloqua.