EMS great for conference center spacehttps://www.trustradius.com/event-managementEMS SoftwareUnspecified8.83661012018-10-04T16:03:26.371Z
Updated August 20, 2019
EMS great for conference center space
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with EMS Software
We use EMS organization-wide. We have a small conference center plus internal meeting rooms and conference bridge lines that we book through EMS. We have different price structures for internal and external clients and use various resources including AV, catering, and facilities.
- Flexibility. We can easily have different rate plans for our internal departments and for our external clients.
- The new web app is extremely intuitive and makes it super easy for general staff to reserve space.
- We can’t automatically associate an additional resource with external reservations. We charge a facilities set up fee for every room and currently have to add it manually to every booking.
- There’s no “rapid entry” of resources. Example, our event coordinators enter an agenda for every meeting but can’t do it all at once—they have to go back and enter another line for each different agenda item.
I think it’s just right. Most of the set up (at least for us) was set up in the beginning and we didn’t have to change much.
Using EMS Software
1 - Some database knowledge is helpful, but most of the basics are easy to pick up for first time users
- Different pricing plans for internal v external events
- Staff users can request space for programs and an admin just has to approve it
- Pull historical usage info