ExactTarget for Email Testing and Reportinghttps://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingSalesforce Marketing Cloud Email StudioUnspecified7.83461012014-06-10T19:01:12.810Z
June 10, 2014
ExactTarget for Email Testing and Reporting
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ExactTarget Interactive Marketing Hub
We use ExactTarget for our email service provider. ET is used by our digital marketing group and supports business lines across the company. Using ET, we are able to manage our email addresses, test different ideas easily and see results.
- A/B Testing feature is good
- Tracking and reporting provide great insights
- Overall, easy to use
- Diving deeper into ET's data extensions is a bit convoluted and difficult
- Auto welcome emails can only be set up for emails that enter your list through the website - not for imports (where you import a group of emails from excel, etc.)
- We've been able to easily test variations on subject lines for newsletters, showing us what is working and letting us move forward with better results.
- We set up automated programs to search out email addresses that are not engaged for over a year, try to reengage with them, then suppress them if they still do not open or click on an email. This allows us to stay clear of spam filters and keeps us from wasting money sending to abandoned email addresses.
We are a local business that is part of a larger national business. We have a great contract rate that we get from our national parent company.