Overall Satisfaction with Pardot
Pardot is being used at Urjanet to support and execute our lead generation programs. We create landing pages, forms, HTML and rich text emails, and drip programs to complement our campaigns. Additionally, Pardot is just as much a sales tool as it is a marketing tool. Real-time monitoring of prospect actions (email opens, website visits, email clicks, form submissions, etc.) help our Business Development Representatives follow up with hot leads. Grading and scoring help the BDRs prioritize lead follow-up as well.
- Real-time prospect monitoring with LeadDeck & completion actions allow our Business Development team to proactively reach out to leads that are currently on the site, have just opened an email, filled out a form, or completed any of our desired actions.
- Sync between Salesforce and Pardot is quick and seamless.
- Email and landing page wizard lets you create assets easily without needing to know HTML and CSS.
- I haven't found the Folders feature they just rolled out to be very useful. I put everything in "Uncategorized" and generally search for things I'm looking for.
- Two-way sync between Pardot and Salesforce would be nice, but isn't totally necessary.
- Quicker CSV exports
- Business Development Rep meetings/appointments set have increased dramatically since Pardot
- Employee efficiency is increased due to automation rules and Salesforce sync - my manual entry days are over!
- Pardot Chat Support lets me get on with my day and focus on other things while they troubleshoot and fix bugs/glitches.
I've used HubSpot for a brief period of time, but found the features and functionality to be less than ideal in comparison to Pardot's. Pardot's Salesforce sync, real-time prospect monitoring, automation rules, landing page builder, and chat support are some of the reasons I was inclined to migrate our marketing automation system over from HubSpot.
The price is right for our business size and the tools have fit our needs nearly perfectly. Also, the cost of migration may or may not be worth the risk to take on a completely new marketing automation system that none of us here at Urjanet have experience with.
Pardot is especially great for real-time prospect monitoring for B2B companies. The features and functionality may be too robust for B2C or e-commerce organizations that probably don't need lead nurturing, landing pages, forms, etc.