Overall Satisfaction with EYardstick
Most of my team works from home or remotely. It was impossible to conduct an online pre-interview test and ensure the authenticity of the candidate. That is when I came across EYardstick and their proctoring solution is robust. I am very impressed with the accuracy in reporting, the deviations eventually brought integrity to virtual assessments.
- Variety of question types, quality of the content used for hiring assessments.
- Eyardstick's methodology of ensuring validity and reliability of the test is commendable.
- Coding and database simulators. Video interviews.
- Can conduct practical coding tests for Development, Front End, Database and Data Science roles but hackathons are not available.
- Our candidates are using mobile responsive application for taking tests in Mobile. Good to give dedicated mobile applications.
- The value the tool brings [outweighs] the investment we make.
HirePro was more service oriented than product oriented. EYardstick had a lot of self help and very easy for a novice to pick and start using it. Most of the features are self explanatory. Also our demand was to cater to a wide variety of job roles. EYardstick helped us in assessments for BPO hiring to typing tests to core IT exams with 360 degree proctoring solution.
I frankly didn't have to interact much as the tool was very much self explaining. The account manager I deal with is good as she calls regularly to check on how things are going and if any help is needed from EYardstick's end.
Do you think EYardstick delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with EYardstick's feature set?
Did EYardstick live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of EYardstick go as expected?
Would you buy EYardstick again?
EYardstick is a neat tool. It's not complicated to use and if your requirement is to do a pre-employment assessment for a wide variety of roles with minimal support then this is the right one for your team.