October 20, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Financial Edge NXT
Financial Edge is being used as our main Accounting system. We use it to reconcile accounts, enter A/P and A/R. General Journal entries and cash deposits are accounted for in our Accounting department.
- Finding transactions with the searching engine is quite easy.
- Ability to reconcile accounts easily.
- Search for check #'s is not hard.
- Entering invoices that have the same invoice number.
- Allowing for two or more to enter an invoice and be able to make changes at the same time.
- Fix bugs and screen freezing.
- It has had a positive influence on our company due to the easy access for reporting for cash deposits and expense reports.
- It has been a negative experience due to the non user-friend interface when pulling up reports.
- It has been a negative experience running financial statements due to its lack of detail.
- Better ability to report to funders and key stakeholders
- Faster month-end process
It is well suited for our small Accounting department. However, we don't use it to perform financial statements, since it does not give us detail as to where the numbers are coming from. We would like to have more detailed financial statements and be able to pull up the information as to where the numbers are coming from.