Overall Satisfaction with Fitbit
We use Fitbit as a wellness device to offer our employees a wellness option. It's a good and affordable tool to use. The tracking of information on the health and wellness of our employees is important to us for multiple reasons. One, to be a healthier person. Two, to receive a wellness benefit from us as the employer. And lastly, for us, the employer to document the changes in our employee's health by being aware of what the employee can do to improve themselves.
- Track steps taken in one day.
- Heart rate and determining if the heartrate is high or low.
- In the app, food tracking.
- In the app, tacking other forms of exercise.
- A comprehensive report of progress to share.
- We would like to see a couple of things such as a carb counter.
- Add Fitbit device settings to the app for interchangeability.
- Improve the cost factor. Right now it is affordable to most, but not to all.
- Ensuring accuracy in the tracking module.
- Heart rate
- Nutritional tracking in the app.
- The wellness feature is our most positive impact. It assists us in keeping our healthcare rates low.
- We identify those who could use improvement. Especially if they are having a negative effect on our wellness benefit.
- We are able to create health plans and a wellness program based on the data we receive from our staff and residents.
The cost of Fitbit is much more affordable and more reasonable for the population we serve. We do wish that some of the features would be improved and easily navigated as the Apple Health app. We selected Fitbit for multiple reasons. One is the affordability (although we do feel that the price is still a bit high). Another is for the personal knowledge of [our] staff and residents on their overall health and how to improve themselves. In addition, the food tracker and sleep tracker provide extra benefits for the individual. Overall this contributes to the wellness program we have implemented and overall our wellness discount to be applied for our staff and residents.
Do you think Fitbit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fitbit's feature set?
Did Fitbit live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Fitbit go as expected?
Would you buy Fitbit again?
The first scenario is that Fitbit allows our employees to see their exercise productivity in a day. The facility we are working in is a [healthcare-based] facility. We have staff that [is] constantly on the go. The device monitors their activity for personal knowledge and [professionalism]. Therefore, the employee can decide if they are doing enough exercise in a day or if they need more. As an employer, we like to have [documented] activity to provide a wellness benefit. The Fitbit provides us with ideas and tools to improve the health of our staff and to make exercise fun. Lastly, the other features that Fitbit has been extremely beneficial to our staff and residents. They can monitor things like sleep and healthy choices on their own. In addition, looking at [heart rate] and how that reflects on their activity.