Overall Satisfaction with Fleetsmith
We are using Fleetsmith to inventory and manage Mac devices for our company and clients. It's used across the whole organization and maximizes our ability to automate. It helps give great reporting information (encryption status) and helps keep the computer up to date.
- Ease of use to manage. Some other solutions can be a little hard to navigate. Fleetsmith is intuitive.
- DEP Enrollment is really nice. If you are shipping a laptop out to the user you can set their password and when they turn on their computer they will have access.
- Adding software to be pushed out. Pretty easy to do.
- The list of native software to be deployed isn't as large as it could be.
- Pushing out custom software would be a good workaround but that doesn't seem doable.
- Clients frequently tell me they dislike the reporting capabilities.
- Fleetsmith has allowed us to do more with less.
- Our clients have saved more because Fleetsmith makes us more efficient and that makes for a lasting partnership.
- Fleetsmith helps limit liability by enforcing security policies.
Like I mentioned earlier, Fleetsmith's ease of use is better than the others that I've had experience with (e.g. Addigy, JAMF). It's intuitive and it doesn't take a long time to get the basics down. The UI is great and it takes care of most of what I need it to do.
Customer support has always been very receptive. You can tell that they really care of about the customer and I think this really helps pry people away from JAMF etc which can be a little cold. Our clients like that they can put in feature requests themselves. We like that Fleetsmith is local. :)
Do you think Fleetsmith delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Fleetsmith's feature set?
Did Fleetsmith live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Fleetsmith go as expected?
Would you buy Fleetsmith again?
Fleetsmith is well suited for companies with a lot of Macs, Mac minis, Apple tvs, etc., that are all over the place (different offices, states, countries, floors, remote employees, etc). It makes the management of these central where it would be almost impossible otherwise.