Overall Satisfaction with Forcepoint Web Security
We are using it for protecting the web traffic to and from public networks. It is being used across the state of Rajasthan. It helps us protect from many complex threats crawling on the web and protect our internal users from being affected.
- Content Filtering
- Web Traffic Analysis
- Please include support for other protocols as well. We intend to use the product for perimeter security for all the incoming and outgoing traffic. The limitation is that we had to divert the HTTP traffic to forecpoint web security appliance and rest of the traffic to other device.
- Integration with IBM SOAR Solution
- Support for Email Traffic including IDN support
- Content filtering at its best
- Protection from APT
- Lack of Email protocol support
Forcepoint was one of the first web security appliances deployed by our organisation for content filtering and protecting from other complex web threats.
Protection from web traffic, content filtering etc. are the best use-cases. Not suited for large organisations having private WAN with multiple ISPs and intend to use it a transparent proxy for all outbound traffic. It supports only HTTP and required non-HTTP traffic to be divereted to some other appliance. Web and Email being one of the most common requirements of any organisation, support for Email protocols is also a must.