Overall Satisfaction with Freedcamp
Being a research organization conducting multiple projects in the field of community and clinical nutrition, our team has been using Freedcamp to help us manage all our project activities. We not only find it useful in organizing and managing our various jobs but also find it very easy to use. We especially find the recurring items and sub-tasks feature most helpful. Moreover, they have a great support team who solve queries quickly and they also have many videos that take you through all the software features. Kudos to the creators and everyone involved in managing this wonderful app. It has definitely made managing our project easier.
- Recurring Items - You can set reminders for daily, weekly or monthly recurring tasks. A life-saver!!!
- Sub-Tasks - You can add sub-tasks to parent tasks. Makes managing the main task a whole lot easier.
- File Upload - Can upload all necessary files for the project so that they can be easily accessed by the team
- It would be helpful if tasks could be assigned to more than one person in the team
- Freedcamp is gracious to offer the use of the more premium features of the software at no cost or at a lower cost to NGOS and students. We have been fortunate to be able to use Freedcamp at no cost so the ROI for us is through the roof
Do you think Freedcamp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Freedcamp's feature set?
Did Freedcamp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Freedcamp go as expected?
Would you buy Freedcamp again?
I think Freedcamp is best suited when you have to delegate tasks to team members and you can just follow their progress on the app without them having to come and inform you every time. It makes both delegation of tasks and follow-up on the team effortless. Moreover, it serves as a fantastic reminder for recurring tasks.