Being a research organization conducting multiple projects in the field of community and clinical nutrition, our team has been using …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://freedcamp.com/pricing
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
The vendor states Freedcamp helps tens of thousands of teams around the world manage their work. Their free plan contains tasks(in list and kanban view), milestones, discussions, calendar, time-tracking and password management. On their premium plans, they also offer Gantt charts, Wikis, Issue Tracking, CRM and Invoices+.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Timesheet Tracking
- Supported: Quotes/estimates
- Supported: Invoicing
We cover all the features you will get with out Premium Plans.
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages||German, Greek, English, Estonian, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian|
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
Being a research organization conducting multiple projects in the field of community and clinical nutrition, our team has been using Freedcamp to help us manage all our project activities. We not only find it useful in organizing and managing our various jobs but also find it very easy to use. We especially find the recurring items and sub-tasks feature most helpful. Moreover, they have a great support team who solve queries quickly and they also have many videos that take you through all the software features. Kudos to the creators and everyone involved in managing this wonderful app. It has definitely made managing our project easier.
- Recurring Items - You can set reminders for daily, weekly or monthly recurring tasks. A life-saver!!!
- Sub-Tasks - You can add sub-tasks to parent tasks. Makes managing the main task a whole lot easier.
- File Upload - Can upload all necessary files for the project so that they can be easily accessed by the team
- It would be helpful if tasks could be assigned to more than one person in the team
I think Freedcamp is best suited when you have to delegate tasks to team members and you can just follow their progress on the app without them having to come and inform you every time. It makes both delegation of tasks and follow-up on the team effortless. Moreover, it serves as a fantastic reminder for recurring tasks.