Successful Data Visualization Student Project w/Gephihttps://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-biGephiUnspecified8171012014-05-08T15:35:59.460Z
May 08, 2014
Successful Data Visualization Student Project w/Gephi
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Gephi
I used Gephi as a student for an information systems/data-focused course. I chose an organization that ran events and then performed a network analysis on their networking event attendees in order to identify key influencers and strategies on how to grow the organization.
- Easy to filter the data based on different criteria.
- Good for data visualization of networks.
- Easy to zoom into different nodes.
- A friend helped me to import that data -this process was outside my expertise.
- The UI took some time getting used to. I spent a while formatting my graph before I could really obtain a good view of the network.
- I would like an easier way to organize the different views of the data, I had a lot of tabs open that quickly cluttered my workspace.
I have no current projects for which I need Gephi. However, I would return in the future if I were to do more data visualization projects.