Overall Satisfaction with Gephi
I basically use it for my research on real world networks. My professor helped me in learning about Gephi initially. I use it for calculating centrality metrics on my edge lists. It is not used organizational level. My professor advised me to use this.
- As far as my experience gephi provides good mathematical results in calculating Metrics
- Its helpful as we can directly import our data which is in a .csv file
- Saving the analyzed data to a .csv is a plus. Its easy to run all the metrics by single click
- We can filter the columns of metrics and we can export only those we need.
- Visualization. Not much graphical as of now in Gephi
- UI can be much improved. Gets confused between different tabs when used after a long gap.
Both are good. Gephi for Calculation and Cytoscape for visualization
Not much useful. I would be more likely to extend it if gephi impressed me with visualization.
- Faster access
- No Idea about the Business as I am not using it in an organizational level