Overall Satisfaction with GlobalMeet Webinar
GlobalMeet is used as a conferencing system for a global clinical trial to conduct international training webinars and has spread to the use of our entire department to conduct meetings worldwide thus limiting the need for travel.
- GlobalMeet surpasses competitors by having the same login and password for all meetings, the room IDs do not change therefore it decreases confusion on meeting location and how to join a conference.
- The polling feature is helpful for anonymous voting and increased participation.
- The ability to "promote" other users to "drive" presentations is key for presentations with multiple presenters.
- The chat feature and ability to mute all participants helps when there is a large audience.
- Although I love the polling feature, there are a few kinks that could be worked out, as the dialogue box at times interferes with the presentation.
- Have the "guest" and "host" bubbles bigger when logging in, sometimes guests get confused and log in as a host accidentally thinking they need a password to join.
- A kink I've noticed lately, is not being able to upload presentations forcing me to use screenshare. I'm not sure if it's a naming convention or why this error occurs.
- I have limited use in the webcam feature as when using it in the past there was a serious lag time making it difficult to communicate, but, it could've been my internet speed as well... I'll have to give it another shot.