Overall Satisfaction with Google AdMob
Google AdMob is a very effective mobile advertising software. In my company, we decided to implement it as the main advertising platform to create and display eye-catching ads, either for advertising, video ads, native ads, or full-page ads. It has seamless app integration. One of its great benefits is that the integration with Google Play services incorporates automatic performance improvements for Android applications.
- Provides a complete ad verification system.
- Integration with Google Analytics.
- Transmission customization
- Ad network mediation is a great feature to manage many ad networks at the same time.
- The minimum payment of the platform seems expensive to me.
- It supports various ad formats such as banner, interstitial, native, and video ads.
- Supported platforms include iOS, Android, Unity, and Cocos2d-x.
- Mediation services.
- Advertising network optimization.
- Cross promotion on different Google platforms.
- The Admob mediation platform supports banner ads and interstitials very well. It integrates many functionalities to generate benefits. In addition, it analyzes user information to optimize in-app purchases.
It ensures that ads meet quality standards and that ads are individually screened for ad fraud and malware issues.
Do you think Google AdMob delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Google AdMob's feature set?
Did Google AdMob live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Google AdMob go as expected?
Would you buy Google AdMob again?