Sally Weldon's review of Grant Lifecycle Manager
Most recent version, all clients receive updated versions of the software at the same time
- We have a grants module and a scholarship module
Overall Satisfaction with Grant Lifecycle Manager
- Across Platforms: Access for administrators, applicants and evaluators across all platforms and devices.
- System updates: Thoughtful upgrades that are implemented without effecting any user's experience.
- Design - Users find the system simple to navigate
- Need a smother process for third party responses. Currently individuals recommending more than one student for scholarships have many emails to deal with to find the correct link to upload the correct student's letter.
- Questions that would filter which applications the applicant would apply for.
- Reduction in paper, copy machine maintenance and postage
- Seen by peers and community as being up to date with technology
- Better view of the entire program department's work
Cost of the product is primarily subscription based, which is better for being able to budget for. Add a new administrator user? No extra cost.
It is web based, and accessible to grant applicants, students, counselors and committee members.The vendor provides competent support and implementation specialists. Data is able to be uploaded to the enterprise system to create checks for the awardees.