Overall Satisfaction with Grant Lifecycle Manager
We are using it for the grant applications we receive. We involve community volunteers who review and score the applications. The software is used internally among three program staff members. We plan to use the system for all of our grantee reporting.
- Continuous saving - so far, no data has been entered and lost.
- User friendly- very intuitive to use, even for a beginner.
- Simplifies the task of reviewing a grant application.
- I would like to see enhanced ability for email merging to do customized mass emails.
- Increased efficiency with pre-reviewing applications
- Far better customer service, as we have had far fewer disgruntled users
- Easier to collect necessary data through robust reporting platform
From what I can gather, the volume of applications is irrelevant. The Grant Lifecycle Manager can handle a large number or a small number very well. Perhaps the biggest downside is that the Grant Lifecycle Manager does not integrate into other financial databases, so it is necessary to enter grants a second time if another financial database is used. However, I think the benefits of using the Grant Lifecycle Manager far outweigh and drawbacks.