Overall Satisfaction with Grant Lifecycle Manager
We use Grant Lifecycle Manager to track grant applications and reports. It is being used by the Program side of our organization. We use this system as our online application portal for applicants to submit grant requests. [W]e track all of [the] grant activity in the system. [For example, we track] [...] check numbers and any reports received from the grantees.
- Affordable solution to make [electronic] [processes].
- Very helpful staff and support team.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Continuous improvement efforts.
- The system lacks a CRM to manage contacts and associated emails.
- The continuous improvement efforts can lead you to feel out of touch with functionality if you don't have the time to attend very frequent webinars about the changes.
- There are limited question types or views.
- It would be helpful to have data dashboards within a click or two, without having to download reports to Excel and then manipulate the data.
- Positive customer service--fairly easy to use for applicants.
- Positive--easy to run reports you have already set up, so [it] saves time.
- Negative--limited question types makes it harder to gather the data we want to track.
- Negative--our budget is more complex than can be tracked in Foundant, so we have to use a separate program.
- Negative--we have to track potential grantee conversations in a separate program.
- Negative--getting data ready to display in a dashboard takes a lot of time to manipulate in Excel.
Do you think Foundant Grant Lifecycle Manager delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Foundant Grant Lifecycle Manager's feature set?
Did Foundant Grant Lifecycle Manager live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Foundant Grant Lifecycle Manager go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Foundant Grant Lifecycle Manager again?
This product is great and well-suited for smaller organizations who are interested in doing an online grantmaking system for the first time or upgrading from a simple survey-type application. You would love this product for basic applications and reports; [...] [its also great] if you want to do some light reporting. This is not a product that is robust enough to handle complex budgets, contact or email management, or complex outcomes metrics. It also will not work if you are trying to track your conversations with potential grantees before they apply.