Halogen TalentSpace Review: ""Bright" Employers should consider Halogen"https://www.trustradius.com/employee-performance-management-softwareHalogen TalentSpaceUnspecified8751012013-12-24T13:41:17.766Z
- Automatic email notifications - you can customize the verbiage of each system-generated notification, and tweak the frequency of notifications.
- Multi-rater feedback - very easy to solicit feedback from employees or even 3rd parties outside of the company.
- Performance center - a place where managers can keep performance journals, upload documents, etc for employees, and it's easily viewable in "split screen" while writing employee reviews. Everything is kept in once place.
- Reports - Reports are very standard, and you don't have much control of what info you want to include/exclude.
- When looking to tweak a process or form, the specific place you need to go to make the change is sometimes very "hidden" or buried. The system is capapble of so much that sometimes you can't easily figure out what you need to do. On the flip side, their customer support is very helpful.
- Forms are "smart", but they're not as "smart" as I would have liked. For example, you cannot pre-determine the review period on forms each year, resulting in numerous calls from employees and managers asking what the period is. Also, forms are not smart enough to pre-populate the last review date into the new form. These aren't major issues, but little things that would be nice to have.
- Employees looked forward to receiving multi-rater feedback, which heightened their awareness of performance throughout the year.
The product is user-friendly, employees are familiary with it, and it is cost-effective.
No one is perfect, but Halogen's support comes very close. They're extremely helpful and always pleasant and friendly.
Problems get solved
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - I am not sure if premium support is even available, but the support I received was great, as-is.