Updated January 16, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
- Halogen eAppraisal
- Halogen e360 Multirater
- Halogen eLearning Manager
- Halogen eSuccession
- Halogen eCompensation
- Halogen Job Description Builder
- Halogen 1:1 Exchange
Overall Satisfaction with Halogen TalentSpace
Halogen is used across our company to manage reviews, learning management, compensation, and for onboarding policy sign-offs. All administrative employees have access and are required to use the system for some of these things, depending on their roles. Performance reviews are all completed in Halogen, which helps us keep track of who has received a performance review and when. Before Halogen, our completion rate of reviews was much poorer.
- Performance Reviews
- Compensation Module
- End User experience for TalentSpace
- Learning is definitely Halogen's weakest arena. It is somewhat difficult to navigate and interact with.
- The back end of admin is clunky and dated.
- Because we have multiple locations, Halogen has allowed us to deliver training across the business without sending people to job sites to deliver it, saving us money and time on travel.
- More performance reviews are being done on a yearly basis, which is great for employees and managers to address and receive recognition for accomplishments, as well as set goals for the next year.
This is the only product we've used like this at our company. We looked at Saba to switch learning platforms but ultimately decided against it due to not wanting to have people go to two different platforms where they currently go to one. I am not sure what other products were reviewed before choosing Halogen.
Halogen is great for Talent Management. It is just learning that I would recommend they look somewhere else (their partner/owner company, Saba, has an amazing learning platform). Halogen also works very well for compensation. There is a tiered approach to giving raises that go up the chain of command that lets managers control over raises, but makes sure higher-ups get to confirm and sign off.