Overall Satisfaction with Halogen TalentSpace
We use Halogen across the entire organization for Job Descriptions, eLearning, and appraisals. We use it to record feedback, provide an easy-to-use platform for administering our review process, and also as a vehicle for tracking compliance for annual required education and tracking/monitoring certifications for the BOH. Recently we have updated our job descriptions in Halogen, and hope to use that information to help develop succession plans which will allow us to be more strategic in the way we approach training and development.
- Halogen is very customizable and it allows for the possibility of utilizing processes in creative ways.
- I like the integration of feedback with appraisal processes.
- Halogen also allows for creating development plans that leverage many of its components.
- I would like to see the eLearning platform be more robust and user-friendly.
- I would like to see other types of processes available.
- It would be great to be able to categorize the documents import area.
- It has provided a way to efficiently monitor and report development progress
- It has also created a need for a position that primarily focuses on Halogen administration.
We used to use Healthcare Source, but found that it was not as easy to use or functional as Halogen.
I think it's a good platform for tracking and monitoring goals, feedback, and development. We don't use the 1:1 meeting feature, however, I can see how that would be valuable for many organizations. I do like that it is very customizable, however, that also presents problems in that sometimes forms and/or processes can be a bit challenging to create easily and quickly.