Overall Satisfaction with Harbortouch POS
Harbortouch POS is a very robust and powerful POS system that integrates with many side options such as online ordering and much more to give the user a full and mostly trouble-free system. The POS touch screen is very easy to understand and use to edit and process each transaction so you can move from one order to the next very quickly and accurately. The POS is designed for quick one-touch selections as well as modifications and quick error fixes.
- Solid robust system
- Easy use from entering to editing
- Great reporting
- Harbortouch as well as many other "large" companies these days could use improvement in the customer service/technical department.
- An easy reset button would be nice for the occasion the card reader locks up
- A robust and reliable POS system.
- A system that is easy to edit.
- A system that offers accurate reporting.
- Harbortouch makes each transaction very quick and easy so we can keep up during busy times to keep the orders flowing.
- Harbortouch has a good online system so customers can order online during our busy times when we are too busy to keep up with the phones.
- Harbortouch allows us to handle more orders during busy times than other systems we experimented with.
We currently use Harbortouch and TouchBistro at our restaurant. We were going to switch to just using TouchBistro because Harbortouch's customer support and technical team were having trouble believing we were having ongoing issues with our system. Unfortunately, it took us telling Harbortouch that we were leaving them for them to get to the root of the system's problems. Finally, they worked three days straight to fix all of the issues. We decided to keep both systems for now as Harbortouch has a much more robust system. Still, each uses different credit card processing companies, so hopefully, we can avoid downtime during our three-month, hectic tourist season. Now that Harbortouch fixed all of the issues, their system is much more robust and powerful.
Do you think SkyTab POS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with SkyTab POS's feature set?
Did SkyTab POS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of SkyTab POS go as expected?
Would you buy SkyTab POS again?
Harbortouch is a powerful and robust POS system. After using other methods and training on a couple of different designs, Harbortouch is far ahead of the rest regarding functionality, ease of use, and error-free transactions. It has an excellent reporting tool that is easy to use and "item" editing features that make using the system quick and easy. As checkout is in process, and the customer keeps changing their mind, or the cashier makes errors, the system makes it very quick and easy to edit to keep the transaction in process.