staging envs only...https://www.trustradius.com/infrastructure-as-a-service-iaasIBM Cloud Bare Metal ServersUnspecified8.2501012017-10-05T14:25:38.699Z
October 05, 2017
staging envs only...
Score 1 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Cloud IaaS (formerly IBM Bluemix - IaaS)
We use approximately 300 servers (physical and virtual) in about 6 datacenters. We run 5 core applications, 2 different (nosql) datastores and a few different finds of webservers. We have tried other services (loadbalancers, routers) but they have not been performant.
- decent at spinning up hardware
- the api works well for a narrow set of tasks
- network is very unreliable
- support process is broken - they did not make the transition from Softlayer well and lost the ability to support.
- general lack of responsibility/ ownership - onerous post-mortems and lack of change