Overall Satisfaction with IBM FlashSystem
IBM Flash System 7200 is being used in our company to streamline and uplift our business process. It is an outstanding storage repository and is used around all of our organization's IT departments. Its high performance helped us in compression and it is highly beneficial in storage optimization and it allows integration with VMware and it is perfect.
- Its high-speed performance helps streamline our business process.
- Its integration is astounding, most specifically with VMware.
- It allows replication and DRP compression.
- Its interface is quite simple with so many enormous features.
- Its subscription rate is unfair and is highly expensive.
- Reports should be elaborative probably with more insight and should inform about the performance.
- Deployment of this tool is quite complex and tricky.
- It accommodated our company in uplifting business.
- It works well as a storage repository.
- It is a highly reliable tool and there is no such negative influence of this tool on our objectives.
So it is a comparison in IBM vs IBM but the capacity and working speed of IBM 7200 is far better and swift in comparison to IBM 5000 Flash System. IBM Flash System 5000 was average or below average ion low latency and compression but on the contrary, IBM 7200 is excellent in these two functions along with all other functions assigned to it.
This is an extremely recommended tool for storage and low latency as it is a high-performance tool and it has the ability to streamline our business. It is good for all those who want to deliver the data of clients in a quick and efficient manner. But its reports are something I least like about it because I anticipated reports to be more elaborative rather than mere superficial reports.